Page 476 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 376426466472473474475476477478479480486526576976 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,760 of 10416
    I thought you bought that Indy with a whip figure that you liked so much?

Or do you mean you didn't buy KOTCS toys, but cherry-picked from the other collections?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Stashed 2 of the new Joe comic packs at Burbank Target (copperhead-shipwreck & storm shadow-firefly). PM me for location.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I didn't care for Indy 4, my review (mostly spoiler-free) was entitled "Indiana Jones and the Letdown of the Year". I gave it a 5/10 and even that feels a little generous. I'm thrilled I didn't buy any of the toys (sorry Figgy, you had your chance ).

I did find 3 Indy with Horse sets at Fry's, and bought one, but at $13 a pop it's not surprising they were there - the basics are $10 each as well, no Marions though.
    The Deluxes are on sale at Target this week for $8.99 and I've seen quite a few of the horses.

I don't regret every KOTCS toy that I've bought but the Jungle Cutter and Cemetary Warrior sure up that regret percentage.

Saw the Palpatine/Bespin Luke MMs at Burbank Target this morning. Yoda was nowhere to be found. Fresh (old) Legends figures on pegs- boring!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post

I don't regret every KOTCS toy that I've bought but the Jungle Cutter and Cemetary Warrior sure up that regret percentage.
    Okay, I get the regret over the Jungle Cutter, but why do you regret the Cemetery Warrior? Not only were they cool in the flick, but their figure is truly awesome... The sculpt is just excellent all the way around... Plus their artifact is amazing and almost in scale with the figs, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Or do you mean you didn't buy KOTCS toys, but cherry-picked from the other collections?
    I did not buy any toys from the new movie, but several from Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    The Deluxes are on sale at Target this week for $8.99 and I've seen quite a few of the horses.
    Naturally. If I hadn't bought this one, Hasbro would have eaten them all up instead.

You mean just because it took you longer to open the packages than they appeared in the movie, and the action involved was far more interesting?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

You mean just because it took you longer to open the packages than they appeared in the movie, and the action involved was far more interesting?
    Exactly! I break out my multi purpose knife, slash the plastic tabs on the back, rip the bubble from the card and pull the figure out. Since I've had disastrous results with freeing SW figures from the bubble (wrists breaking off and such), I've learned to take my time when going through that process.

Mark, while I don't disagree that the Cemetary Soldier is a great sculpt, I was expecting more out of them in the movie. To me, they were just your garden variety B-movie monsters. I'd much rather have the Crystal Skeleton figures and I'm indeed sending away for at least 2. Basically, owning this figure is like owning the ROTS Utapau Warrior

The Lego Jungle Chase set was also disappointing in that only 1 of the 3 things you build are actually in the movie. Amphibious jeep - check. Raft - not in movie. Jungle outpost - not in the movie. It's still a great set but it leaves you wondering if that jungle chase scene was everything that it could've been.

Yo homies. havn't hit many stores lately since there's nothing new out and I'm all caught up. But did any of you LEGO freaks pick up the Batmobile Tumbler and Joker set? $50 at TRU.... It's off the chain!

There's a new "collector" in Burbank. He drives a Lexus and loves them "rare black coin" figures.

Stashed a Mygeeto BP at Target. PM for the 411.