Page 477 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 377427467473474475476477478479480481487527577977 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 10427

I didn't hate INDY, but I didn't love it. I DID think it was better than Temple of Doom, though, which was all I was hoping for, so ultimately, I enjoyed the movie. In fact, I'd be more inclined to pull Temple out of the set than KOTCS.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Saw the Battle Rancor at Target today. I would've stashed one but I don't think it's going to be physically possible. They also had the Mygeeto battle pack. And it looks like they had the Titanium Man figure from Iron Man but I missed out. Curses!

- J

Grabbed a pair of Mygeeto BP's on the way to work tonight. I think it's a nice set if you're not planning to open it. It fits right in with the previous Jedi/Clone Commander sets...Mace, Aayla, etc...

Saw the Rancor too. That thing is HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Grabbed a pair of Mygeeto BP's on the way to work tonight. I think it's a nice set if you're not planning to open it. It fits right in with the previous Jedi/Clone Commander sets...Mace, Aayla, etc...

Saw the Rancor too. That thing is HUGE.
    But I do plan to open up the Mygeeto BP! I'd love to have an SA Bacara. I customized my own back in 05 but since it uses the SA clone's neck post, I can't really turn the head.

I'm gonna open one of mine too. I think it's a decent set, but the other I'll keep boxed.

Had a decent Target run at lunchtime. Picked up the CARS Tow Cap / Gasprin & PT Flea / Flick sets and the IRON MAN Titanium Man.

Edit: Mygeeto claimed. Titanium Man (non-mint card) still available. Central San Fernando Valley Target. PM for details!

- J

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Had a decent Target run at lunchtime. Picked up the CARS Tow Cap / Gasprin & PT Flea / Flick sets and the IRON MAN Titanium Man.
    - J
    If you find any more of those "Cars" sets, let me know!

Stashed a Mygeeto BP at Redondo Beach Galleria Target. PM for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    If you find any more of those "Cars" sets, let me know!
    Speck, do you need No Stall/Leakless by any chance? I've been seeing a lot of them lately.