Page 478 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 378428468474475476477478479480481482488528578978 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 10288
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Speck, do you need No Stall/Leakless by any chance? I've been seeing a lot of them lately.
    Didn't know about those guys- don't need another Leakless though, so I'll pass.

You CARS GEEKS see that 36 car set? It comes with the white Apple car and 3-4 other exclusive to the set. Comes in a acrylic case for the low low price of $299.99

Come on guys buy these from me. At least Garndian, he's one of Hasbro's best!

06 Saga 12" Boxed
    Ewok 2 pack---SOLD
    Jawa 2 pack
    Old ben
    Jedi Luke
    Garndian
    Skiff lando
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    You CARS GEEKS see that 36 car set? It comes with the white Apple car and 3-4 other exclusive to the set. Comes in a acrylic case for the low low price of $299.99

Come on guys buy these from me. At least Garndian, he's one of Hasbro's best!

06 Saga 12" Boxed
    Ewok 2 pack---SOLD
    Jawa 2 pack
    Old ben
    Jedi Luke
    Garndian
    Skiff lando
    Actually, it doesn't come with an acrylic case and it has a lot more than 4 "exclusives". and no, if I'm not even sure about buying an AT-TE or Falcon, I sure as heck didn't pay for the Speedway of the South set.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Actually, it doesn't come with an acrylic case and it has a lot more than 4 "exclusives". and no, if I'm not even sure about buying an AT-TE or Falcon, I sure as heck didn't pay for the Speedway of the South set.
    Excuse the **** out of me.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Sorry Turbo, didn't mean it that way so i added the

Just found an Aayla Starfighter for $10 at Burbank Target.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Just found an Aayla Starfighter for $10 at Burbank Target.
    Even for 10 bucks, I can't bring myself to get it. Too cartoony, with cartoon Aayla to go with it. Did pick up a lone Emperor Mighty Mugg at NOHO Target today though. Not a lot in Star Wars right now. Saw the huge Rancor set there though. Looks impressive, but I don't have space to show him off, need room for the Falcon and AT-TE.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Even for 10 bucks, I can't bring myself to get it. Too cartoony, with cartoon Aayla to go with it.

I thought the same when I saw it yesterday at Burbank Target. Now, if it were to go down 75% off, then maybe.

I've become one of "those" guys!

I'm trying to buy a house right now, and the market just hasn't dropped enough for me to avoid spending more than I had hoped to. To gather up cash for closing costs and repairs, and free up space in the old storage unit, I want to sell off a lot of Hasbro stuff.

Everything is MOMC, from smoke free air conditioned storage. I'll try to ask for retail or less on these, even if I may have spent more than that on evil-bay (back when I didn't have all of you to help me find stuff locally). There's too much to list, but it's primarily figures and some vehicles/creatures.

PM me with your wish lists and I'll try to pull what you want. I can't spend the time meeting up for a lot of single item requests, so if anyone is looking for a bunch of items at once, I want to talk to you. My collection isn't 100% complete, but it's pretty close. I know it's a longshot because most of you are completists like I was- but I don't want to deal with shipping and non-local transactions (ie. ebay or RS).

So here's what I'm purging:

POTF2 (green cards)
    TPM
    POTJ
    AOTC/Saga (blue cards)
    Some ROTS
    Some Saga Collection
    Some OTC

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I'm trying to buy a house right now
    Why do you want to buy a house?

I want to buy a house, too.

I want to buy a house to have room to build all my dioramas that will display my

POTF2 (green cards)
    TPM
    POTJ
    AOTC/Saga (blue cards)
    Some ROTS
    Some Saga Collection
    Some OTC
    - loose and posed of course.

That's almost my only reason for wanting to buy a house.

A couple other things came to mind:

-having a yard for 2 big dogs, possibly (Husky and Labrador Retriever probably)

-losing my upstairs neighbors who pounded around today, deciding to vacuum their entire apartment at 7:30am on a Saturday morning.

But I like how apartments have on-site / on-demand handymen to immediately fix air conditioning, plumbing, lighting, the sink disposal, any ailments of the washer and dryer. But if I had a house, I'd sequester $200 or so in emergency funds and then find a private-sector guy to come and do it.

I hire housekeepers as it is, right now. That will continue. I might need to employ a yard and pool guy. My health (and my patience) is not where I'd be great at handling all that sort of stuff myself. Except maybe yardwork. I kind of like that sort of thing.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.