Page 480 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 380430470476477478479480481482483484490530580980 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 10430
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Turbo: Great news man! Really happy that you won the fight.

ps. Don't buy the Indy toys, they are still crap (sorry Ji'dai ). Buy the Joes instead.

Fig: I dig those "Heroes" toys. Found them yesterday at TRU Burbank.
    What Joes? I saw remnants of wave 7 last week and that's probably the last I'll see of that wave. At least I can actually find Indy figures.

Turbo, that's great to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Does anyone remember Hasbro mentioning in it's Ask Hasbro program that they'd be compiling the list of questions and answers each week and posting them on their website the following week? I can't find that in the Ask Hasbro, and I don't remember where they said they'd post it (can't find it on the website). Help?
    Yeah, they said they'd do it 2 rounds ago (and 53 rounds ago ) but so far, no dice. I post the Q&As in the news on Monday after they come in, mainly because I need to keep familiar with what was answered so we don't duplicate it in our Q&A voting.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I stashed a Titanium Man at La Cienega TRU today. PM me if you want it.
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Well I guess I will let you guys know that care, I had a Cat scan and got the results back on Friday. My tumor markers are normal and that means the cancer is gone and I'm cured, at least for now. The cancer and the ball n chain are gone so time to start my life over again.
    Congrats on the good news! Got to watch out for the ol' family jewels.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Congrats turbsy, hope the cancer stays gone.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Cataclism - was it just deluxes, or did they have voyagers too? Did you see the Prime/Megs two pack?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Sean the Hutt
    glad you are ok, starting over is great, it means you have a lot a life to live still!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Cataclism - was it just deluxes, or did they have voyagers too? Did you see the Prime/Megs two pack?
    I saw Voyager Starscream, Voyager Megatron, Voyager Bulkhead, and these deluxes: Prime, Prowl, Ratchet, Blacharacnia, Lockdown. A buddy of mine says he found Voyager Grimlock and Voyager Lugnut at Northridge WM so those are out now too!

Did not see any 2-packs.

Edit : According to some other boards people are finding the 2-pack in california too.

Picked up the Hoth Han/K-3PO Droid Factory pack tonight at Walmart. I had ordered it on Walmart.com (Site to Store).

The set looks pretty cool - wish I had the others in hand, too...

In other Walmart news, found the Saga Legends Revision case w/the 2 Shadow Stormtroopers (and no Zev) and GI Joe Wave 4 - the Arctic Snake Eyes is a sweet figure.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

good news TW. Go out to the Rhino and celebrate!

too bad I can't find any shadow clones and troopers to save my life, oh well I'm not a top pro collector like Bluesnags

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    good news TW. Go out to the Rhino and celebrate!

too bad I can't find any shadow clones and troopers to save my life, oh well I'm not a top pro collector like Bluesnags
    I just stashed a Shadow Clone at La Brea Target yesterday. I actually forgot until reading your post.

On Sat, Los Feliz TRU had quite a few shadow clones and stormtroopers so it's not like only Snags is finding them.

Grats TW! I forgot to pop on here yesterday, but I stashed a Shadow Stormie and Shadow Clone at Target for ya. PM sent w/ details... hopefully they survived crazy Sunday shoppers.

I picked up Neyo for myself yesterday, left a 2nd Stormie on the pegs. No sign of the other 2 Fan's Choice in that batch.

I opened my Indiana Jones Snake Pit Deluxe set yesterday and found a surprise: a big dead moth in the packaging. Probably about as long as my thumbnail. Weird. The set's kinda neat, but I think I'd enjoy the idol trap more... they didn't have any with good paint on Indy when I looked last week. Silly, since I don't even care about the cheap pack-in figures on those sets.