Page 484 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 384434474480481482483484485486487488494534584984 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,840 of 10430
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    why do you guys even bother with that p.o.s. store? It's smack dab in the middle of the wretched hive of scalper villainy.

I've found good stuff every now and then there. Plus, it's a few block away from my house.

That store could be in the garage of my apartment building and I'd still avoid going there most of the time.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If nothing else, Burbank TRU is good for some laughs!

And I'd rather put up with Dazed any day over Pimply Faced Teen at La Cienega TRU.

i can only remember finding good stuff at Burbank TRU maybe 3 times in the last 3 years. That's a crappy average.

If anyone finds a Crimson Empire comic pk. could you stash one for me?
    thanx!
    need one pretty quickly

update: found some last night miraculously. One is for a trade and the other I will keep. I also found a shadow guard. hooray!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 06-10-2008 at 10:12 AM. Reason: update

It's easy how it works at Burbank TRU: You just gotta call and see what day they get a truck. Just show up that day AT OPENING and the stuff will be there. You don't have to go every day of the week looking and wasting your time and gas. Yes, you still have to put up with the employees, but that's the same situation at every TRU.

Panorama walmart had a nice selection of TF animated. They had a little bit of everything - so if you're into those animated head on down. I don't want to say what was there and then have it be gone when u get there. Pm for add'tl details.
    Also I found the crimson empire pack and FU shadow guard there. I think they were putbacks from a stash. Lucked out.
    Indy vehicle fans. I saw a few cargo trucks and the jungle cutter as well.

sorry for the late post, I stashed all 3 of the 'black and grey armored' SL Troopers,(sorry guys, don't remember what they are all named) at TRU la cienega this morning, the stash should still be there. Pm me for location.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Utapau Shadow Troopers FM. If they rerelease the SDCC excl. Shadow Scout, I hope they repaint the visor red like these guys. They'll look like the comic version and 20x better. I know this is wishful thinking with Hasbro.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Panorama walmart had a nice selection of TF animated. They had a little bit of everything - so if you're into those animated head on down. I don't want to say what was there and then have it be gone when u get there. Pm for add'tl details.
    Also I found the crimson empire pack and FU shadow guard there. I think they were putbacks from a stash. Lucked out.
    Indy vehicle fans. I saw a few cargo trucks and the jungle cutter as well.
    I'd PM you about the Transformers but I won't have time to get out there until Sat. Oh well, that's what the HTS preorders are for.

Battle on Mygeeto is up at HTS, as are 8-pack army building bundles of troopers which show 9 figures instead of the 8 advertised.