Page 485 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585985 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 10287
  1. #4841
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Battle on Mygeeto is up at HTS, as are 8-pack army building bundles of troopers which show 9 figures instead of the 8 advertised.
    And 1 more "Party Pack"...
    http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...&ID=21995&PG=2
    Could they all really be UGH Lukes though?

  2. #4842
    If anyone has an extra TAC UGH Galactic Marine for trade or for sale, plmk. I need one to complete my UGHs.
    thanks!

  3. #4843
    Looks like I won't be going to ComiCon afterall- my escrow closes that week, so I'll be moving, which means I'll finally have my Star Wars room! Bring on the Detolfs!

  4. #4844
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Looks like I won't be going to ComiCon afterall- my escrow closes that week, so I'll be moving, which means I'll finally have my Star Wars room! Bring on the Detolfs!
    Did you buy a 4 day pass by any chance? If anyone else has an extra one or decided you can't attend, I'll buy it from you. I need one and they are now sold out. (That's what happens when you procrastinate)

  5. #4845
    Guys, help Speck out so he can go to Comic-Con! He just completed my collection of all the items I had outstanding over the past 10 years. He can't wait to part with his old stuff. If you've got something you're looking for, let him know.

    Thanks for helping me out, JS!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

  6. #4846
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Did you buy a 4 day pass by any chance? If anyone else has an extra one or decided you can't attend, I'll buy it from you. I need one and they are now sold out. (That's what happens when you procrastinate)
    Go as a Professional... You can request that form from the site all you have to do is provide a Union Card and 3 credits... Then you get a free 4 day pass with access to the "Professional Lounge" Upstairs with plenty of seats and free Coffee and Lemonade...

  7. #4847
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    Go as a Professional... You can request that form from the site all you have to do is provide a Union Card and 3 credits... Then you get a free 4 day pass with access to the "Professional Lounge" Upstairs with plenty of seats and free Coffee and Lemonade...
    I'll do it!! Thanks!

  8. #4848
    You might have to jump though a few hoops because the Pro Registration period ended in May, but if you email them and play nice, you'll probably still get in.

  9. #4849
    On site professional registration is always available, but they'll charge around $20 for it. I've had friends register with something as simple as a business card. It really depends on who you registers you when you get there.

  10. #4850
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    You might have to jump though a few hoops because the Pro Registration period ended in May, but if you email them and play nice, you'll probably still get in.
    Thanks Crunchy. Yeah, I read it on the website and did exactly what you suggested by sending a nice email. I hope I didn't sound too desperate in the email when quoting part of my resume.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO