Page 486 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536586986 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 10357
    You should get the pass. I had a buddy last year who registered late and still got one. I'll tell you though... they may start cracking down because at some point they'll realize they'd rather sell the tickets.

Hey guys... just wanted to let you know that's I've added an important new page at GalacticBinder this evening. It's a page for Star Wars coupons and discounts from across the web. (We figured... why not bind those together too?) This is something EVERYONE will want to use. We're going to be ruthless in keeping it up to date and as complete as possible. We'll be adding in plenty of stores and coupons as we find them or people send them in to us. And with gas being about a zillion bucks a gallon... ordering online gets more appealing every day instead of going out in the car.

If you know of anything I'm missing right now... PM me.

I hope it saves you some republic credits!

http://www.galacticbinder.com/pCoupons.html

I don't know about offing people and smashing kittens just to keep a coupon page up to date swabie.

Looks like we have a lot of writers, editors, animators, and maybe some producers on SSG!!! Glad i got my pro pass early. Definitely will check out the lounge!

I think the professional registration is a bunch of FN BS! Now I can understand if you have something to do with the show, but all the guys that use the professional registration to only save money while we all know you can afford it and use it just to snake your way in early is wrong and the Scum bags that do this know who they are. I love how when the doors open at the Con that it looks like it has been open for half a day. Think I like paying $75 for the pass? Not really, but I have a blast so it's not that big of a deal.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I've used the professional registration. What's wrong with taking advantage of the opportunity? It's so damn expensive and time consuming to go to San Diego, I'll take any freebies I can. I didn't know they'd let us in early, since I only go for one day on the weekend, so that probably does kind of suck. In any case, I'm not going this year.

I had hoped that Indy 4 would be good and I'd find some good stuff at the Con, but I was so depressed after the movie, that I just don't care. Incidentally, the Frank Darabont Indy 4 script was leaked online today- I can't wait to read it this weekend, if only to find out what George Lucas didn't like about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I've used the professional registration. What's wrong with taking advantage of the opportunity? It's so damn expensive and time consuming to go to San Diego, I'll take any freebies I can. I didn't know they'd let us in early, since I only go for one day on the weekend, so that probably does kind of suck.
    Thats the problem, there's too many people taking advantage of the professional registration that aren't professional. That's in terms of people that have absolutely nothing to do with the Con.
    (Like my posts)

Last I checked, Professionals are not admitted to the show early. Exhibitors, on the other hand, get in something like 2 hours early on the first day and up to an hour early on the rest of the days. I'm an exhibitor (I'm not a scalper dealer - I publish a webcomic. Read it. You might like it!) and only ever see Staff or Exhibitor badges in the time before the doors are announced as "open."

- Joe

I probably shouldn't had said anything. I was a bit mad when I posted that. I just had to pay some big old bills of my ex wives.
    (Like my posts)

Yeah... Comic-Con is a trade show after all... Like how at E3 people that are somehow involved with Video games get into the show free from Store workers to Devs like any other trade show. Also goes with restaurant trade shows people working in Food service get in free.

So Comic-Con is a MEDIA show! You live in LA and a lot of us work with in the MEDIA somehow here in LA... Movies, TV, Animation, Comics what ever... We have a right to a free pass like a restaurant manger can get into a food service show for free.

and no we do not get in early to the con... just free lemonade upstairs

I believe the Restaurant trade Cons would be a little less popular with the General public than the SDCC. Do they have exclusive knives and recipes at these Food cons? Pretty lame comparison. I figured you would be one to respond.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    I believe the Restaurant trade Cons would be a little less popular with the General public than the SDCC. Do they have exclusive knives and recipes at these Food cons? Pretty lame comparison. I figured you would be one to respond.
    ... Grow up