Page 487 of 1034 FirstFirst ... 387437477483484485486487488489490491497537587987 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,870 of 10340
    Yeah I'll grow up when I have my foot up your @ss punk.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I don't know what your problem is with me... you're such a bitter person...

Just trying to give you proper information and that is also why I used E3 as a example...

But what ever... just go about being bitter at the world dude... what ever keeps you happy

Wow, it's like reading the threads at Rebelscum! Can we get back to something more interesting now?

I saw the new pix of the CW animated figures and will definitely be passing on those! GG has the new Emperor Maquette, it seems like we've been waiting for-ever for that one.

P.S. Anyone want to buy my Indy 4 poster? It's still in the tube.

You know what, you guys don't know what I'm going through. Why would you I really don't talk about it. Yeah, my cancer looks to be gone, but there's a huge amount of crap you go through after. So say what you want to say Speak and Jody. In the long run it makes no difference. Besides it's so damn dead in the world of SW what else is there to talk about.
    (Like my posts)

I've got good news (well, at least for me). I got a reply from Comic Con and they have extended the Professionals registration deadline, W000t!
    After all the crap I have to put up with sometimes as an actor in this industry, I WILL take advantage of this.
    Thank you guys (esp. Jody), for informing me about it and for the tips.

Check out the new 12" G.I. Joe snake eyes from Sideshow:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=26101

Great figure but the price is way to high! Don't know if I should get it.

Turbo, relax man. I have no issues with you. I don't see how your comments had anything to do with your personal matters. Since our forum isn't moderated I felt the need to step in and get you guys to "simmer down". JodyB tried to defend himself, but ended up provoking more nonsense. Just use the PM to air your grievances.

For the record: I attended a food convention once, and was really ****ed when I got to the Velveeta booth, only to find that their 50th anniversary limited edition exclusive cheese log was all sold out. Some guy at the Ritz Cracker booth was totally scalping the logs for like $50 each!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Turbo, relax man. I have no issues with you. I don't see how your comments had anything to do with your personal matters. Since our forum isn't moderated I felt the need to step in and get you guys to "simmer down". JodyB tried to defend himself, but ended up provoking more nonsense. Just use the PM to air your grievances.

For the record: I attended a food convention once, and was really ****ed when I got to the Velveeta booth, only to find that their 50th anniversary limited edition exclusive cheese log was all sold out. Some guy at the Ritz Cracker booth was totally scalping the logs for like $50 each!
    Yeah just as you should had just PMed me. You have no idea how much my comments have to do with my personal matters. I'm happy you are Jody's Keeper. The problem is just about all of you guys get in free, so why would you be thinking as I do?
    (Like my posts)

My last comments on the matter...

I responded publicly because of the comments going back and forth. With the recent lack of new finds on this forum, I have no desire to read this flame war, so I will end my comments here and now.