Page 488 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538588988 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 10395
    hilarious story Speck. TW needs to seriously chill out. If you're having a bad day/week, please don't take it out on people in the forum. Take it out on the scalpers. Especially Velveeta scalpers!!!

i know you're having a rough time with what you're fighting, but I hope your health improves back to 100% TW.

Ok fellas, back on topic please.

Turbo, at least you can sleep at night knowing you did the right thing and didnt take advantage of a broken system
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Wow, the SS Snake Eyes looks amazing. Don't collect those though, I'll just keep my 3.75" Hasbro SE.

KidH -
    Not everyone who got a pro pass did the 'wrong' thing. My paystubs, callsheets and Imdb are legit. This should be a perk of working in the entertainment field.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Check out the new 12" G.I. Joe snake eyes from Sideshow:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=26101

Great figure but the price is way to high! Don't know if I should get it.
    That's an insane amount of accessories, almost too much really, but it doesn't surprise me that it tacks a ton onto the final price. Still, this is NOT a difficult character to do, there's no facial likeness to get right, costume is dead-simple, no paint to worry about on the figure, so it does seem about $30-$40 overpriced.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Agreed... and after having bought some geared Joes or 21st Century 12" figures several years ago (with kneepads, straps all over, etc) it's more trouble than it's worth to pose 'em and NOT have all the bits fall off or sag or whatever. Snake Eyes' kneepads are drooping heavily in a few of those shots! Way overpriced...

Hey thanks Commtech. I didn't see your earlier post. Didn't know it was you who sent it to me. Thanks again, man.
    Last edited by swabie2424; 06-13-2008 at 10:54 PM. Reason: I'm a moron

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Wow, the SS Snake Eyes looks amazing. Don't collect those though, I'll just keep my 3.75" Hasbro SE.

KidH -
    Not everyone who got a pro pass did the 'wrong' thing. My paystubs, callsheets and Imdb are legit. This should be a perk of working in the entertainment field.
    I am not saying everyone did, but am referring to Turbo doing the right thing by not filling it out. I am sure plenty of people took advantage of the opportunity to get in at no cost or whatever perk you get that way. If you deserve it, then good for you, but if you dont, then its wrong. Either way it doesnt matter to me.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    I am not saying everyone did, but am referring to Turbo doing the right thing by not filling it out. I am sure plenty of people took advantage of the opportunity to get in at no cost or whatever perk you get that way. If you deserve it, then good for you, but if you dont, then its wrong. Either way it doesnt matter to me.

From what I've heard and from the information I was requested to verify if I'm eligible for the pass or not, it's not that easy to get it. They are kind of tough in selecting if you qualify or not. I guess if you are, for example, an accountant from a production company or someone who's not directly involved with the creative process and you try to get one, then it's wrong. But then again, that application would be rejected since you don't meet the requirements.
    Who's to say, but only them, if you "deserve" it or not? It's their show.

I had to buy a whole new printer (after my older Epson crapped out on me) just to print my Imdb to submit. So so much for the free pass. It still sucks that the exclusives are really weak this year.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 06-13-2008 at 11:31 PM. Reason: plural