Page 489 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493499539589989 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 10362
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I had to buy a whole new printer (after my older Epson crapped out on me) just to print my Imdb to submit. So so much for the free pass. It still sucks that the exclusives are really weak this year.
    No printer at work or school? Why not put it on a usb stick and go to kinko's?

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I had to buy a whole new printer (after my older Epson crapped out on me) just to print my Imdb to submit. So so much for the free pass. It still sucks that the exclusives are really weak this year.
    They don't all suck - I'm looking forward to the Mighty Muggs Indy Idol.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    No printer at work or school? Why not put it on a usb stick and go to kinko's?
    I needed a new printer anyway, but for max efficiency I opted out of going to kinko's. No school, no printer at work really. i freelance.

The time and date stamp on this thread seems to be out-of-whack.

I'm just testing to see if my post might make a difference.

How it's relevant to "Just Found?" I may have just found the ISE after all this time
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

OK, what it is, is that on my User CP thread list, it shows a post by Kidhuman TODAY at 7:20pm. (It's not 7:20pm yet even in KH's time zone right now - Virginia time is about 1:15 right now).

So I think there could have been some error made due to all the editing that might have happened in this thread due to the "war" being waged here.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Agreed... and after having bought some geared Joes or 21st Century 12" figures several years ago (with kneepads, straps all over, etc) it's more trouble than it's worth to pose 'em and NOT have all the bits fall off or sag or whatever. Snake Eyes' kneepads are drooping heavily in a few of those shots! Way overpriced...
    I have a 21st Century figure that I chose to gear to the hilt, and actually their gear at that time (from '99 to about 2003) largely stayed put, did what it was told (the notable exception was the nightvision headset, that piece is not designed very well because it's dependent on high elastic straps). However, once he took a fall it was a disaster, parts went everywhere, kneepads and web gear all out of whack, it was a mess. And the more I tried to fix the situation, the worse it got. Now all the weapon straps slide down and nothing stays on his shoulders for long, it's pathetic, he looks like a tired, lost tourist rather than the one-man-army I intended.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Time warp-type finds on Rosemead Blvd. today. At Target, I found Saga R5-D4, Endor Rebel, and Death Star Gunner. Then at K-Mart, I found 2 Polis Masan and a Mas Ameeda. I didn't buy any, but it was bizarre to see figures from 2 and 3 years ago. For all I know, since I so rarely visit both locations, they could've been there for awhile...

Speck, which version of the Indy 4 poster? I might take it off your hands.

Not to poke at the downed bee hive but I signed up for CCI as a professional... but I'm working on four of the properties being displayed by the studios, we're showing off a reel of features on an upcoming Blu-ray release on one of them, and I'll be "working" through 90% of the four days, so I think the free ticket is justified. I think if I was just going to pimp out my publishing company, I still wouldn't sign up as a professional. Just my two cents... sorry.

As far as scouting for stuff, nothing to report at NoHo Target. Fry's has a whole bin of Indy figures at their staggering mind-blowing $9.99/figure if anyone out there is still collecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Ok fellas, back on topic please.

Turbo, at least you can sleep at night knowing you did the right thing and didnt take advantage of a broken system
    Thank you Kid.

You too Netsolo! Your deal sounds legit.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

i hate doing this b/c of the collector enemies lurking in the shadows but I don't have time to PM everyone. Sherman Oaks target had multiple voyager Grimlocks and lugnuts (? -the decepticon); prime vs. meg 2 packs and deepspace SSs on an endcap. This was around 7pm yesterday. No bulkheads, starscreams or deluxe figures that I could see. On the SW front there was a Gree and an Evo trooper on the pegs. Joes - the copperhead and shipwreck comicpack, and the other new one - I can't remember the names, it wasn't firefly and ss.