Page 492 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 392442482488489490491492493494495496502542592992 ... LastLast
Results 4,911 to 4,920 of 10287
    Went today to Burbank Target hoping to still find the clearanced Lego Tie Crawler that Toonimater saw yesterday for Darkagent. Of course it wasn't there anymore. I hope someone from here got it (Snags maybe??).
    As long as it wasn't Chubby13...
    Sorry Darkagent.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Went today to Burbank Target hoping to still find the clearanced Lego Tie Crawler that Toonimater saw yesterday for Darkagent. Of course it wasn't there anymore. It wouldn't surprise me that someone from here got it (Snags maybe??).
    As long as it wasn't Chubby13...
    Sorry Darkagent.
    Wasn't me.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Nice pictures Commtech. Man, Hasbro is knocking these vehicles out of the park.

And thanks for sending the coupon to us over at GB. We posted it right up. You probably just cost TRU a few hundreds bucks. Sweet!

bluesnags and crunchynug will have the new vehicles by the end of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I almost forgot...thanks to Turbo for the hot tip on the WM discovery yesterday!!!
    You got it bud.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Droid Factory

WalMart Stevenson Ranch just put out all Droid Factory sets. They had a couple of the Han set, which I thought could only be found through their online store. There were plenty of the other 5 sets and the display was in the center aisle of the toy section. Overall, they are pretty cool sets.

Thanks for the tip, WS! I got a full set and had plenty to root through for the best paint jobs! They also had that CARS cube in the aisle, but it had already been rooted through for all the new stuff.

- J

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Thanks for the tip, WS! I got a full set and had plenty to root through for the best paint jobs! They also had that CARS cube in the aisle, but it had already been rooted through for all the new stuff.

- J
    Glad you scored on the DF sets. When I was there last night, the guy that stocks toys was putting out fresh cases of Hot Wheels and there was a guy talking with the stocker and letting him search through the case and I'm sure he did the same thing with the Cars vehicles as well. One time when I was going through the cases on the pallet, he scolded me and told me to stay away from his pallets. He's a real jerk.