Page 496 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 396446486492493494495496497498499500506546596996 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,960 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Dude, I'm gonna knock that stocker's teeth down his throat! I went there on Friday evening and the turd told me "NO!" when I asked about 'em, even though he was bringing out Animated stock for another customer.
    You should JT! El Baldy is the worst and the other stockers aren't much better at that store.

I was shocked he brought out 2 cases of Animated for another customer.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Man, did I have a bad day with the coupons today. First at Target, the cashier kept insisting that the Target $5 off $25 was only good for the Hello Kitty toys, because that's what was pictured. Then at TRU, I tried using the new 3 day $10 off $50 coupon and the employees didn't think it was legit.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Then at TRU, I tried using the new 3 day $10 off $50 coupon and the employees didn't think it was legit.

Where do I get that coupon?

Zazzle

Can anyone vouch for the quality of SW giclees from Zazzle? I'm dying to buy one of this really big canvas ones, since their selection is so good and prices so low (for unframed), but don't want to chance it if they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    This morning I went to

Torrance Walmart
    Crenshaw walmart (Had some droid factory stuff)
    Inglewood target
    gardena target
    Torrance target
    Torrance K-mart
    Redondo beach target
    Manhattan beach target
    Hawthorne TRU

and I didn't find jack sh*t! Still looking for GI JOE wave 9 and TF animated Jazz, Soundwave, and Snarl.
    Dude, save your gas money. Wait until ComiCon and the upcoming Midnight Madness launch for Clone Wars.

Picked up a clearanced FU Rancor today for $23 ($28 plus $5 off coupon). This was at North Hollywood Target.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

pics of the Classics Sunstreaker? For tf, I don't think anything can beat MP Prime, MP SS and MP Megatron. The MP series is just flat out ridiculously great.

Snags and Crunchy - where are your Falcons and AT-TEs?? you're lettin us down!!
    Last edited by bikerscout; 06-30-2008 at 07:12 AM. Reason: edit for reasoning

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    pics of the Classics Sunstreaker? For tf, I don't think anything can beat MP Prime, MP SS and MP Megatron. The MP series is just flat out ridiculously great.

Snags and Crunchy - where are your Falcons and AT-TEs?? you're lettin us down!!
    Here you go: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...csSunstreaker/
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Nothing interesting at Burbank Target. No new Joes.
    I did pick up Ayla Secura's starfighter for $4.98.