Page 497 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 397447487493494495496497498499500501507547597997 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 10395
    Found wave 9 JOEs today at Torrance Walmart!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails neezjoes.jpg  

Nice score!!! I heard that these hit somewhere in the Mid-West...Ohio maybe, but it looks like they're on the West side too. I can't wait to get a few of these for sure.

I scanned an Aayla fighter at Smeagol Rock yesterday... already out of their system (their other clearance items were down futher'n Burbank as well, except recents like the Order 66s). I was tempted to get it & try to go for a good price, but decided to be happy with my Bumblebee which I found there.

Picked up Prototype Iron Man at Burbank today for kicks. Nothing in SW to get excited about. I'd hoped more Legends would show up there, or Comic Packs. It'd be nice to see that Commando/Droid set at retail, or the Crimson Empire set again.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Nice score!!! I heard that these hit somewhere in the Mid-West...Ohio maybe, but it looks like they're on the West side too. I can't wait to get a few of these for sure.
    I'll be in Ohio for the next couple of weeks, so if there's something you need me to look for, let me know.

A solitary Transformers Animated Blackarachnia at Target Burbank today.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hi guys,

haven't posted here for a while. My company is changing LA hotels and for the foreseeable future I'll be staying at Newport Beach, next to Fashion Island. It's a new area for me, if there's anyone familiar with the area I'd appreciate any tips on where to shop.

Also, anyone know if the new Falcon is on target for the end of July?

Cheers.

SL

Aussie - the Falcon and the AT-TE are all on target for the Clone Wars release date of July...help me out guys, 27th?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Got me some Joe lovin' at WM with the discovery of w5 '08. There was one case and I grabbed everybody except Wild Bill. There were several w3 '08 cases too. All in all I got...

B.A.T.
    Snow Serpent
    Storm Shadow (Black Ninja)
    Hawk
    Bazooka
    Barbecue
    Torpedo
    H.I.S.S. Driver X2

Surprisingly, I found a pair of Shadow Stormies at Target too. Not a bad run.

Great score Crunchy! Saw that you finally joined Hisstank.
    If you see them again, please stash some (or buy)please.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Aussie - the Falcon and the AT-TE are all on target for the Clone Wars release date of July...help me out guys, 27th?
    7/26

yes, bad run crunchy - no falcon and no at-te -