Page 498 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 398448488494495496497498499500501502508548598998 ... LastLast
Results 4,971 to 4,980 of 10425
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Aussie - the Falcon and the AT-TE are all on target for the Clone Wars release date of July...help me out guys, 27th?
    Thanks, I'll be there on the 28th so don't buy them all before I get there... I doubt we'll ever see these things in Australia. We're only just now starting to get the $20 vehicle range...

I went to Rosemead WM today looking for joes but all they had was 3 Wild Bills and a Torpedo on a bent card . I'm pretty sure they were from w5 08 and someone beat me to all the new figures !!
    Also went to Rosemead Target and all they had was junk !

TRU Culver City and W. LA had Indiana Jones Titanium Series vehicles, I picked up the ROTLA Cargo Truck, LC Motorcycle w/ sidecar, and LC Tank. Haven't opened 'em yet, but they look pretty dandy. I passed up the Cutter from the new movie, Mutt on Harley, and the LC biplane.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    TRU Culver City and W. LA had Indiana Jones Titanium Series vehicles, I picked up the ROTLA Cargo Truck, LC Motorcycle w/ sidecar, and LC Tank. Haven't opened 'em yet, but they look pretty dandy. I passed up the Cutter from the new movie, Mutt on Harley, and the LC biplane.
    Oh no! I wanted to be able to pass on the Indy Titaniums and so the last thing I need to hear is a glowing JT review. Are they priced the same as SW titaniums or slightly higher?

Btw, you should've bought that Animated Blackarachnia! The best version ever made of her and for sale at $8 this week at Target! I punched in the DPCI for Animated Deluxes on Sun. at La Brea Target and wouldn't you know it, they have them in stock, they even have the labeled peg for it but they won't bring any out.

They had TFA deluxes out there last week, those nuts! I found an Optimus Prime on a different shelf. I guess someone got their way and the leftovers were dumped. I just don't care for that Blackarachnia though, I've got enough of this character from the BW/BM days, and I don't like the animated styling here.

Yeah, the Indy Titaniums are nifty enough, I didn't wanna buy 'em either but they're hard to resist, especially when Hasbro won't make the Last Crusade Tank in any other scale, and Indy & Henry are removable from the bike - I posted mini-reviews in the 2 appropriate sections. The price was $6.49, I dunno how much TRU charges for SW Titaniums anymore so I can't judge, but that's roughly the same as what Target charges now.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked up the LEGO Indy Peril in Peru set tonight at TRU. Set was $40.99 (originally $50.99 but I had a $10 coupon).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Target coupon has expired

Well, it was good while it lasted. Looks like Target has finally caught on. I went to Traget this morning and tried to use the $5 off coupon. It rang up as expired. The cashier didn't understand why, since the expiration date on the coupon was 10/1/08, so she went to ask the manager. I looked over and the manager had a sheet in her folder with pictures of the coupon and told the cashier that they would no longer honor the coupon due to fraudulent use.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Well, it was good while it lasted. Looks like Target has finally caught on. I went to Traget this morning and tried to use the $5 off coupon. It rang up as expired. The cashier didn't understand why, since the expiration date on the coupon was 10/1/08, so she went to ask the manager. I looked over and the manager had a sheet in her folder with pictures of the coupon and told the cashier that they would no longer honor the coupon due to fraudulent use.
    That sucks. Was hoping to use that coupon through October.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I wonder how much business these coupons drummed up for them, vs. their $5 losses.

They had the disclaimer posted at all of the Sepulveda Target registers this morning. What a load of crap. I don't want to sound all conspiracy theorist, but why didn't they just say that ALTERED versions of the coupon were not being accepted and continue to take the coupon for $25 or more in TOYS? I'm thinking Target Corpoprate decided they'd given away enough money with the coupon so they decided to find a way out.

- J