Page 499 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599999 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,990 of 10380
    Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    They had the disclaimer posted at all of the Sepulveda Target registers this morning. What a load of crap. I don't want to sound all conspiracy theorist, but why didn't they just say that ALTERED versions of the coupon were not being accepted and continue to take the coupon for $25 or more in TOYS? I'm thinking Target Corpoprate decided they'd given away enough money with the coupon so they decided to find a way out.

- J
    more because people were using altered versions for non-toy purchases. Thanx for ruining it for all of us -cheapos!

Schnook... I just got shout out with this coupon too. Bleh...

I was hoping to use the coupon this summer for clone wars too. I have certainly spent more money than I've planned trying to add up to 25 bucks. If anything, the coupon has cost me more money and profitted Target!

Oh well. At least there has been some new stuff since that coupon surfaced. Plenty of order 66 for 7 bucks in NOHO. Star Wars figure pegs have maybe 3 figures.

Hey, I dumping my collection for pennies on the dollar, if anyone wants some cheap stuff, stop on by my place before this weekend, because it will be gone there after
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey, I dumping my collection for pennies on the dollar, if anyone wants some cheap stuff, stop on by my place before this weekend, because it will be gone there after
    I call dibs on all the orange carded POTF.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Hmmm I know you are joking, but I'm keeping them for now. EP1 and Blue Saga has to go in a very bad way, plus all 12" and all that other junk like Cinema 3 pack and ships
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    EP1 and Blue Saga has to go in a very bad way, plus all 12" and all that other junk like Cinema 3 pack and ships
    That's funny, I'm trying to dump those exact same lines. They really suck, don't they?

JT- You are wrong about tfa Blackarachnia. She is the hotness.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

comic-con passes

hey if any you guys are going to comic con and have any extra passes that you are trying to get rid of for saturday or sunday let me know

if any any you are leaving earlier and dont need your passes anymore for saturday of sunday, can you hook me up with them.

leaving friday morning, got tickets for friday, going back home sunday night.

who else is going from SSG, roll call.

PM me. thanks

New Legacy Collection Evolution Packs were at K-Mart today. just thought I would pass on the find... Boba and Sith Packs are stashed there.