Page 500 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 4004504904964974984995005015025035045105506001000 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 10344

I had given up on Cars but then I randomly found "Van" at Burbank TRU today. No sign of the pit crew guys, except Guido. I still have never found the Flik and Flea 2-pack- anybody got an extra?

Picked up the Leader class TFA Bulkhead at Los Feliz TRU today. I now regret getting and opening the Voyager class version. The Leader class is smaller than I thought it would be, and scale wise, fits perfectly with the Voyager class figures. The only drawback is the $39.99 price tag.

They also had a full case of ML Hulk. $14.99 per figure (ouch!). Was going to pick up the She-Hulk, but her face looks nothing like the pictures Hasbro provided. I really hate how Hasbro figures never live up to the hype that the early promo pictures provided.

In some cases, that's a blessing. Have you looked at the backs of the Spectacular Spider-Man cards? Everyone had weird ugly heads that look nothing like the cartoon. Peter's head still doesn't, really, in the one with swappable heads.

Darkagent, those Bulkheads must've gone quickly as there was no sign of them by around 9:30 this morning. I picked up the Indy Titanium cargo truck and stashed the Flying Wing for JT.

Speck, the only reason I have a Flik and Flea from Cars is b/c one of my siblings got it for me. I still have yet to see even one out in the wild.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Speck, the only reason I have a Flik and Flea from Cars is b/c one of my siblings got it for me. I still have yet to see even one out in the wild.

I just don't get it- even Yeti's eventually were easy to find, and the Mia/Tia twins (blue, red and gold). WTF is up with Flik and Flea? Most stores that carry Cars don't seem to be restocking the 2-packs very often. It's hard to believe there are so many new cars coming, yet most stores treat them as 2-year old leftovers.

Also, I found that TRU does still carry Iron Man- shocking! They had the new IronMonger with the guy inside, and some weird green Iron Man variant. For a movie that was so good, the toy line sure died fast. Hulk is even worse- I didn't even realize that movie had come and gone.

OK I saw the signs at Target today that say the $5 coupon has been cancelled. If you look at them, they show a real coupon and next to it is the Photoshop fake. It's so obvious, I can't believe they don't know how to train employees to spot the real one. Really sad...

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Darkagent, those Bulkheads must've gone quickly as there was no sign of them by around 9:30 this morning. I picked up the Indy Titanium cargo truck and stashed the Flying Wing for JT.
    Stashed, you say? Tell me more!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    OK I saw the signs at Target today that say the $5 coupon has been cancelled. If you look at them, they show a real coupon and next to it is the Photoshop fake. It's so obvious, I can't believe they don't know how to train employees to spot the real one. Really sad...
    Uh... they're ALL fakes, they were only meant to go to certain customers, and they got out from there. The real people who were supposed to receive them will be getting $5 Target gift cards now, the rest of us who didn't receive the original coupons will of course not.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Went to Rosemead WM today and they had the TF Animated Grimlock !!
    I stashed 2 TFA Grimlocks if anyone wants them !!
    PM for locations !

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Uh... they're ALL fakes, they were only meant to go to certain customers, and they got out from there. The real people who were supposed to receive them will be getting $5 Target gift cards now, the rest of us who didn't receive the original coupons will of course not.
    They can keep their $5 gift card. I already saved over $50 in toys in the past 6 months!

Oh! by the way...5,000 post!!