Page 501 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 4014514914974984995005015025035045055115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 10328
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I just don't get it- even Yeti's eventually were easy to find, and the Mia/Tia twins (blue, red and gold). WTF is up with Flik and Flea? Most stores that carry Cars don't seem to be restocking the 2-packs very often. It's hard to believe there are so many new cars coming, yet most stores treat them as 2-year old leftovers.

Also, I found that TRU does still carry Iron Man- shocking! They had the new IronMonger with the guy inside, and some weird green Iron Man variant. For a movie that was so good, the toy line sure died fast. Hulk is even worse- I didn't even realize that movie had come and gone.
    Speck, I wonder if stores are confused with how many kinds of Cars multi packs there are. TRU has those "Movie Doubles" which can easily be mistaken for "Movie Moments". Target consistently mixes Movie Moments with those mini car 2 packs as well as the car + launcher sets. In a way, it's similar to how the retailers mix Saga Legends with TAC.

I hate all those Cars sub-lines. The only way they are like SW would be if they mixed in Galactic Heroes with Basic Figs- otherwise it's just lazy stocking and pure stupidity. They need to put the kiddie lines in the kiddie section, period.

By the way, I picked up a Chewie MM this weekend. Are there two variants? Mine is all dark brown, but I have seen pictures of a two-tone version. WTF?

Mighty Muggs.......................WTF?????

Batman movie masters figures at Burbank Kmart. They brought out a case of 6, but all were Batman, according to the employee (yeah, sure). These are not at the toy section but a the entrance of the store. My hunt for a Joker continues.

A friend got me an Indy Mighty Mugg yesterday at Walmart in Torrance. This would be the second MM that I own since I don't really collect these. Still, it was hard to pass on Vader and Indy!

Burbank TRU had MM Indy this weekend- I passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Batman movie masters figures at Burbank Kmart. They brought out a case of 6, but all were Batman, according to the employee (yeah, sure). These are not at the toy section but a the entrance of the store. My hunt for a Joker continues.

A friend got me an Indy Mighty Mugg yesterday at Walmart in Torrance. This would be the second MM that I own since I don't really collect these. Still, it was hard to pass on Vader and Indy!
    The same thing happened to me the day they were released... so I went to Valenica TRU and found the whole set with the chase Batman...

BTW

Comic-Con Officially has ticket scaplers now!!!!!

http://search.ebay.com/comic-con-2008-pass

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    BTW

Comic-Con Officially has ticket scaplers now!!!!!

http://search.ebay.com/comic-con-2008-pass
    Those prices are insane. Hopefully this does not affect next year's pricing scales.

TRU La Cienega has moved their Indy figures to the area with forgotten toys on clearance. They had the new Titanium vehicles including the Flying Wing, but no new figs.

Target La Cienega had a few TF:A Grimlocks and Lugnuts.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Burbank target has TFA, 2 Grimlocks and 2 Lugnuts if anyone needs them.

Grimlock sightings are nice. Grimlock stashes would be better