Page 503 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 34034534934995005015025035045055065075135536031003 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 10427
    Wait a minute! Amazon shipped your BMF, Snaggs?

You should get that a week before the rest of us!

You could be the first one here to review this awesome toy!

You could be worshipped by the rest of us who are now eagerly awaiting any more info concerning this and when you'll be receiving shipment, personally.

But your batteries in the darn thing will run out before the rest of ours, so there! Huh!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Early, early this morning I stopped at a local Wal-Mart and they had three huge display cases(still covered in cardboard) of the new Clone Wars movie figures. But you couldn't buy them and apparently later they put them back in the stockroom. One box was sort of messed up and I did see that they had the Scuba Trooper, the Obi Wan in clone outfit, a Padme in a snow outfit, etc, etc.

I stashed 5 figures in case they get released soon and the scalpers dissapear with all the good ones.

I did buy 3 Transformers Universe figures today: Prowl, Rankor and Sunstreak.
    Galactic Barn Burner

some idiot returned 5 GI Joe Buzzers to Burbank Target.

There were a bunch of Joes there yesterday around 9... not sure if all returns, but in addition to all the Buzzers (yay, Burbank Target's finally like most other Targets that ever keep ANY basic Joes on the pegs!) there was crystal-jar CC, Beachhead, a Cobra Trooper, and a Viper. Maybe one or two others. Naturally, all but the Buzzers had vanished by this morning.

I picked up 2 more Junos yesterday for fodder. One's biding her time on my desk at work, brandishing Darth Bane's saber. There were just two Junos left this morning. Meanwhile, IJ pegs were full of a better assortment than recent weeks, but still dull figures... and for $1.50 more than they were a week or two ago. Grats, Target! You figured out a way to sit on all those Mutts for another few months!

I found a lot of Transformers stuff today at TRU and posted about it in the "T thread."
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

it's probably gone by now, (last nite I couldn't post b/c i was having password problems) but at figrin's favorite Panorama City Walmart they had 4 vehicles in new Legacy/CW packaging, including a Homing spider droid. The box was dinged on the spider though. Good luck if u go up there.

oh ya, the other vehicles were V-wing, AT-AP and Obi's blue sf
    Last edited by bikerscout; 07-11-2008 at 03:56 AM. Reason: vehicle descrip.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    it's probably gone by now, (last nite I couldn't post b/c i was having password problems) but at figrin's favorite Panorama City Walmart they had 4 vehicles in new Legacy/CW packaging, including a Homing spider droid. The box was dinged on the spider though. Good luck if u go up there.
    Ha! I like it there so much that I've only set foot there once this year.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Of course it's cool! It's Roron Corrob!!!!

I don't know about you Snags but I'm not going to collect the new Clone Wars keys.
    Fig - I'll be getting the SDCC Yoda and maybe some of the other ones (Rex, Ahsoka).

Today's Finds (all found at Walmart):

Evolutions Rebel Pilot Legacy
    Evolutions Padme Amidala Legacy
    Evolutions Imperial Pilot Legacy
    4 New GI Joe Vehicles (picked up for Crunchy)

I have an extra Imperial Pilots Evolution pack - if anyone wants it, shoot me a PM.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Pico Rivera WM had 4 cases of CW Evolutions sets when I walked in less than an hour ago. I placed a case in my cart and headed over to the action figure aisle. Now let me preface the rest of this story by saying I typically view almost every non-child I see in the toy section as a scalper. This is a stereotype, I know, but I'm naturally cynical. So I hear from behind me, "It won't ring up." I look to see who it was and see someone I've never met. He looked somewhat unkempt, hence the scalper assumption. He was insistent, too, and repeated it to me about three times, as if I didn't speak the same language, "None of them will ring up." I suspected he just wanted the case. I noticed that there was an IG Lancer Droid right next to him, so I pointed at it and replied "Is that why you're not buying that one?" He saw it and his eyes grew. "Uh, well they told me someone brought it back," were his words as he picked it up and disappeared.

I put the case away for a rainy day and went about my other WM business. They also had cases of Hulk ML and the GI Joe vehicles.

wasn't the realistic CW/EU wave suppose to come out in late Aug/ early September??? I wouldn't mind the delay -esp. since the big vehicles are comin out soon.