Page 505 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 54054554955015025035045055065075085095155556051005 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 10356
    Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    They had two display pallets of what were labeled "Star Wars vehicles for immediate display" at porter ranch wal mart before close tonight. I peeked in the top and saw the new Mill. Falcon inside in abundance.

Someone grabbed a lone Movie Masters Batman (Begins) before i could snag him. Joker/Scarecrow must have been long gone.

Welcome to the Guide!

I stashed 2 of the GI Joe vehicles at Los Feliz TRU for you guys. The Serpentor Chariot and the Bubble. Unfortunately, Senor Sanchez and Spanky were hoarding the vehicles so those were the only ones I could wrest away (didn't get any for myself) PM me if you want them.

They had a restock of Transformers Universe deluxe but once again, Spanky got most of them (sorry JT)

I got Leader Class Megatron from that same store so it wasn't a total loss for me. The McDonald's coupon worked on that so apparently no one has forged it yet

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Welcome to the Guide!
    Thank you !

Picked up a set of all 4 new JOE vehicles. Also snagged animated Leader Megatron and Bulkhead. This was all at Culver City TRU. Also saw a big sign for clone wars midnight madness on 7/26.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Picked up a set of all 4 new JOE vehicles. Also snagged animated Leader Megatron and Bulkhead. This was all at Culver City TRU. Also saw a big sign for clone wars midnight madness on 7/26.
    you mean midnight brawl with scalpers????

Burbank TRU had Transformers Universe Prowl & Sunstreaker, as well as TF:Animated leader class Megs & Bulkhead, yesterday afternoon.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today's Finds

Snagged the following figures today (Target):

Clone Wars:
    R2-D2
    Anakin
    Yoda
    Obi-Wan
    Captain Rex
    General Grievous (1st Day of Issue)
    Battle Droid (1st Day of Issue)
    Clone Trooper (1st Day of Issue) x2

Legacy Collection:
    Sandstorm Han
    Sandstorm Chewie
    Sandstorm Luke
    ROTJ Vader
    Ak-Rev
    Ewok 2-Pack
    Yarna
    Battle-Damaged Vader (1st Day of Issue)
    Commander Gree (1st Day of Issue)
    Kashyyyk Trooper (1st Day of Issue)
    Evo Trooper (1st Day of Issue)
    Bane Malar

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Was at walmart Torrance today and the stock lady mentioned that they had put out all the new SW stuff the day before by accident and had to take it all down. I didn't ask her for any details though.

If anyone happens to find extra GI JOE BATs please stash them for your lil' buddy Cataclizm1, thanx.

Found me some goodies at Target today. Wave 1 of both TLC & CW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CW08.jpg   TLC08.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Found me some goodies at Target today. Wave 1 of both TLC & CW.

but where are your AT-TEs and BMFs Crunchy and Snags? I thought u were top pro collectors??