Page 506 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 64064564965025035045055065075085095105165566061006 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 10360
    I've been asking around for help and was pointed to this thread by another forum member.

I would very much like to get the Halo exclusive from SDCC. If any of you are going and can help, please let me know.

There would be NO COST to you. I'd forward the money first. (In fact it's supposed to be a pre-order online-so you'd order it then just pick it up at the con-no lines!) If that's the case, again I'd forward you the money first so no cost to you. It takes less than 2 minutes to sign up for the pre-order and you're done until the con.

I'd REALLY appreciate this.

In fact I'll give you an extra $20 for your effort.

If anyone can help and knows that they'll be able to follow through with this, please PM me.

Thanks greatly to all those can help!

-Sal
    Move along, move along

Snags, whats the DPCI for the new figs?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Snags, whats the DPCI for the new figs?
    Legacy: 087-06-0991
    Clone Wars: 087-06-1011

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Stashed a Legacy Imperial Pilots Evolution set at Burbank Target - PM for location.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Are you guys finding the new figures on the pegs or through the DCPI "trick". Also, did the price go up?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Stashed a Legacy Imperial Pilots Evolution set at Burbank Target - PM for location.

-Snags
    I'd take the bait if it were either of the Rebel Pilot sets.

I should have posted this yesterday, but didn't. A nearby Kmart has most new stuff out and it buy-able. The only choice to make is whether you want to pay Kmart prices just to say you got it a week or so before everyone else. Here's a hint of what to expect:

Basic Figs: $8.79 (they didn't have many out, but they'll restock overnight)
    Evolutions: $21.99 (only type I bought)
    Vehicles: $28.99

No AT-TE or BMF, though I do wonder what the prices will be on those.

Well one of my local WMs had the Falcon out on that huge pallet display. I knew they wouldn't let me buy it, but I tried for the heck of it.

No dice, heh heh.

Of course their typical remark was "it's probably on recall."

I actually explained it all to them so they were straight about it not being street date and that's why they couldn't sell it. I asked them to pull the whole display to the back as they would undobtedly have not just more collectors trying to get it, but possibly parents and/or kids.

Most of the 5 workers including the manager thought that was a good idea. While one other person seemed miffed that I was "telling" them what to do.

heck if anything I was trying to HELP them.

Honestly, I still think this was a test by upper management to see if people would be interested. Then they'd know if they'd need to order more of these.
    Move along, move along

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    but where are your AT-TEs and BMFs Crunchy and Snags? I thought u were top pro collectors??
    BAM!!! I got lucky again at another Target today. This is getting expensive...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BMF.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    BAM!!! I got lucky again at another Target today. This is getting expensive...

good score Crunchy. Snags will have his in the mail soon, maybe today. I know it's been asked but just a reminder: Target & Wally's prices for CW figs? Legacy figs?? Price for Evol.?? thx!