Page 510 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 104104605005065075085095105115125135145205606101010 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 10430
    Hey hey. I have a few spare Legacy Wave 2 figures if anyone's interested:

2 Scuba Troopers
    2 Blue Clones
    1 Quarren Soldier
    1 Mon Calamari Warrior

Just drop a line! First come, first served!

- Joe

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    stores' respective CW & Legacy figure prices?? Anyone? Bueller?........Bueller?............... I've asked on 3 different forums -wtf???
    I thought we discussed Target's 7.99 price on this thread. And RS' front page had a pic of a WM mini island display with the figures at 6.90 and change.

I was all set to buy the new Titanium Cloud Car and Wedge's X-Wing but was denied at TRU.

I stashed 2 Dark Knight Movie Masters (both Batman) at Covina Kmart. I was able to pick up Joker and the Thug there.

PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I thought we discussed Target's 7.99 price on this thread. And RS' front page had a pic of a WM mini island display with the figures at 6.90 and change.

I was all set to buy the new Titanium Cloud Car and Wedge's X-Wing but was denied at TRU.
    saw those, but was wondering about TRU. And just for fun so we can all laugh KB & K-mart..

Did you guys know that hasbro is selling blank white or black Mighty Muggs figures?

Stashed a Transformers animated Soundwave and Oilslick at Target. PM me for details.

OK guys, all of my collection is going to Toys for tots either this week or the next. So if you need to fills any holes let me know. I will sell for cheap. I'm not going to give the stuff away to you guys because you all can afford it, but I rather kids get the stuf for free. So Crunchy get a hold of me so you can get your stuff.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    OK guys, all of my collection is going to Toys for tots either this week or the next. So if you need to fills any holes let me know. I will sell for cheap. I'm not going to give the stuff away to you guys because you all can afford it, but I rather kids get the stuf for free. So Crunchy get a hold of me so you can get your stuff.
    Is this just Hasbro figures? And where are you dropping them off (you can tell me in a PM)? The reason I ask is that when I tried to give stuff away last Xmas, I couldn't find a Toys for Tots anywhere near Burbank. Half the ones on the official list said they no longer wanted anything because the Marines never came to pick stuff up and they just sat around. I will probably have a load of toys for them sometime this year after I move.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Is this just Hasbro figures? And where are you dropping them off (you can tell me in a PM)? The reason I ask is that when I tried to give stuff away last Xmas, I couldn't find a Toys for Tots anywhere near Burbank. Half the ones on the official list said they no longer wanted anything because the Marines never came to pick stuff up and they just sat around. I will probably have a load of toys for them sometime this year after I move.
    Just Hasbro stuff, I think I found a shop in encino. If this doesn't work I'm throwing the stuff out.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)