Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
If I remember:

AOTC - Different TRUs did and did not get the Royal Guard, Luminara, and Taun We which was in later assortment 3 repacks. I think they got everything else.

ROTS - TRU did not have the ARC-170 and I had to get that at Target in the morning. They also didn't have the ARC-170 pilots and the figures that were packaged around that assortment.

It all worked out fine, because it was less I had to immediately worry about at that particular instant.

But you know: I had everything released within probably 8 hours and barely any driving as Toys R Us and Target were off the same freeway exit.

This time, I live around the corner from a Target, but Wal-Mart will be open at midnight and has the best prices.
Every time, Target and WM had later waves that TRU didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
OK guys, all of my collection is going to Toys for tots either this week or the next. So if you need to fills any holes let me know. I will sell for cheap. I'm not going to give the stuff away to you guys because you all can afford it, but I rather kids get the stuf for free. So Crunchy get a hold of me so you can get your stuff.
WHOA!!! That is stunning. Are you not going to Comic-Con this year as well? I hate hearing about collectors kicking the habit... I mean, passing on the Force. (Yes, I know I'm like a lobster trying to pull you back into the trap, sorry .) If you don't mind me asking, what has precipitated this?

I'm looking for the 12" Jango Ultimate Villain, I think that's the only "hole" in my collection these days.