Page 519 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 194194695095155165175185195205215225235295696191019 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 10328
    Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    That was my friend. My friend and I each bought one and we both got Bronze. I don't really care about bronze, but I kept it and my friend went back to buy another one, so he could get color and got a bronze one again! some may call it good luck, but for someone who wants to display a regular version, it was a little annoying spending about $100 and not getting one.

I'll trade with you or your friend the bronze for my regular one.

I decided to keep mine at comic con, and after i left he got a another one on sunday that was a regular one. I don't know what he was going to do with his bronze, I will ask him.

Target must have stocked either overnight and no one bought anything, or it was mid-day and I came at the right time.

They had all of the Legacy Wave 2 figures again and I got 3 SCUBA Troopers, the Clone with the Quad-Cannon, a couple more Obi-Wans (going to return 2, just want great paint jobs), a Quarren and a Mon Cal - think that's about it.

I still turn down Padme, SaeSee, and the IG Lancer (though the last one is cool - I just bought VTAC IG-88's to serve that purpose when they were on clearance, and I think I'm set with that.)

I guess I'll still have to go to Wal-Mart for the Comic packs, but other than that, I'm done.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    I decided to keep mine at comic con, and after i left he got a another one on sunday that was a regular one. I don't know what he was going to do with his bronze, I will ask him.

Yes, please tell him I'll give him extra cash for it.

I just came back from Burbank TRU and they just restocked a bunch of Legacy and CW figures. I was going to buy a few figures to get the Holo Grievous but of course they were out. I put them back. I rather give that money to Target who's always been good to me.

Any sightings of Rebel Pilot's Legacy series 1? Or was I just too late?

If you're interested, last night (July 31) was TRU Midnight Madness night here in Aus. Probably the best Star Wars range to hit our shores in a generation, even the new Falcon is here, at $249 (not bad, given it's size, and much cheaper than I expected). The AT-TE is $199.

I was eyeing off the Falcon greedily at Tustin Target earlier this week... I had planned to get one there but there's just no way I could bring something that big home with me. Might have to bite the bullet and pay Aus prices for that one...

No basic vehicles here yet but, interestingly, they already have the Dagger Squadron B-Wings here. Same mold but radical paint job... the main new innovation is that the guns can be swapped out for firing missile launchers.

Some Wave 2 Legacy clones up on HTS, code for 10% from Comicon good till August 10th is comic2008

Picked up Rex at Burbank Target this morning. I'm not gonna go crazy collecting the CW line, but that is one nice figure.

They've sold all but 2 Evo sets, both Fetts, so hopefully this weekend there'll be some Rebel Pilots to be had. I'm still suffering from post-Con brokeness, but I'll spring for them and a few Legacy figures (if they ever stock 'em!). Be nice to see some Comic Packs there, too. Two BPs were there, one CW BARC set and Hoth Recon Patrol.

I hit Burbank TRU the other night, and as expected they had zero CW or TLC figures. Big ol' empty cardboard stand in the CW section.

...and I preordered the SSC Vader.

Picked up the Clone Wars Speeder Bike BP at Los Feliz TRU at lunch, along with a CW Clone Trooper. Spent over $30 so they gave me a free Holo Grievous.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    Some Wave 2 Legacy clones up on HTS, code for 10% from Comicon good till August 10th is comic2008
    Thanks for the tip and code, I was able to get some stuff earlier today
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten