Page 522 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 224224725125185195205215225235245255265325726221022 ... LastLast
Results 5,211 to 5,220 of 10401
    Like Snags, I found the Wal-Mart 501st legion trooper exclusive, but I had to take it from a box last night. They hadn't set it out yet. The best thing is WalMart didn't ratchet up the price on their exclusive like Target did with Commander Fox.
    Galactic Barn Burner

2 more cases of Movie Masters Batman figures today at target and no ghoul face chase Batman. Aaaaarrrggghhh!!

(any luck finding it Cataclizm?)

Hey Joe-Heads, HTS has B.A.T.S. in stock right now

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...&ID=21701&PG=1

Looks like it's still a pre-order though.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Hey Joe-Heads, HTS has B.A.T.S. in stock right now

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...&ID=21701&PG=1

Looks like it's still a pre-order though.
    Out of stock! That was fast.

For some reason, the SW sale at Target this week doesn't include Battle Packs and Comic Packs. They were $19.99 and $12.99. What's up with the Comic Pack price. I passed them up at TRU at $10.99 because I thought Target would be cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    For some reason, the SW sale at Target this week doesn't include Battle Packs and Comic Packs. They were $19.99 and $12.99. What's up with the Comic Pack price. I passed them up at TRU at $10.99 because I thought Target would be cheaper.
    Yeah, I noticed that yesterday after I went back to do some price adjustments and get some money back. It doesn't include the falcon either.

By the way, I opened my falcon yesterday. It's easily one of the top 5 toys of all time. Worth every penny.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    2 more cases of Movie Masters Batman figures today at target and no ghoul face chase Batman. Aaaaarrrggghhh!!

(any luck finding it Cataclizm?)
    None at the 3 targets i hit today.

So I got a King Grayskull from a friend at SDCC. I ordered a 2nd one from Mattel online and I just opened it and it's the variant bronze YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed on the Falcon. That and my Masterpiece/20th Anniversary Optimus Prime are easily the crown jewels of my collection.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Yeah, if I would've found that Falcon and that Prime under the Christmas tree, I would've had a heart attack at the young age of 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Agreed on the Falcon. That and my Masterpiece/20th Anniversary Optimus Prime are easily the crown jewels of my collection.
    you sir have good taste in toys.

i log in on the home page, yet that doesn't carry when i go into the forums and I have to log in again, just to post. wtf?? 1 time -please!!!!