Page 530 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 304304805205265275285295305315325335345405806301030 ... LastLast
Results 5,291 to 5,300 of 10402
    Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Found TF Classics Galvatron at Culver City Target today. Anyone know if Sideswipe or Ironhide are also out?
    Don't know about Sideswipe or Ironhide, but I also found Galvatron at TRU this morning. I passed, but I did pick up Acid Rain.

Crunchy - was it a valley-side TRU? I'm taking my boss to Burbank airport and might be able to make a pleasure stop.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Crunchy - was it a valley-side TRU? I'm taking my boss to Burbank airport and might be able to make a pleasure stop.
    Yessir! Good old Burbank TRU.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post

There's action figures at the Rhino????

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    There's action figures at the Rhino????
    That's what happens when you're trying to type and talk on the phone and do hand signals to your boss all at the same time. Something has to get cracked out. But no, they don't have action figures at the rhino. That's not to say they don't have an impressive selection of toys, though...
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Has anyone found or seen any of the Indy Jones 'new' waves? I saw Elsa, Grail Knight, young Indy, and LC Indy (neck tie). I haven't seen Sean Connery fig at all. I'm trying to grab only the original trilogy IJ figs. I out of town this week and wondered where the waves are hitting... help
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Funny Money, I've yet to see the Last Crusade wave at retail.

darkagent, TF Universe Sideswipe and Ironhide aren't out yet.

I've only seen the Last Crusade wave once at Wal-Mart. Even then, it was just one of each (except for Elsa and the Grail Knight) mixed into 12 pegs full of Raiders and Crystal Skull wave figures. It was truely a treasure hunt.

I got Powerglide at Target this morning. He's awesome!

Whew!

Wow, I changed my email address last week and got locked out of these forums in the process.

Anyway, I was frustrated to have my TRU.com HoloGrievous order cancelled, but a nice collector sold me one for retail.

Boys and Girls Clubs take toy donations? Looks like I'll be unloading my POTF and Ep1 figures there.

I'm slowly returning all the Hasbro stuff I've purchased this summer- the new house is really forcing me to rethink priorities, space, the hobby, etc.

I'm gonna try to see Clone Wars, but all of the reviews are abysmal, so I have low expectations.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is the GG Animated Obi Wan maquette.