Page 532 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 324324825225285295305315325335345355365425826321032 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 10432
    In this past week I've seen 19 TDK MM batman's at 3 different WM's and not even 1 Joker or any of the chase variants !! Then I went to TRU at opening and found TFU Acid storm (very cool) !

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    And you've probably been leaving them on the pegs? That's the one Dirty Sanchez had this morning at Los Feliz TRU. Bastard.
    Man, not only have I been leaving them on the pegs, but I actually bought one for Maradona and returned it when he said he didn't need it.

Commtech, you'll just have to come out to LF TRU earlier next time and try to beat Sanchez and Spanky to whatever you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    gotta get some action figures on my b-day next Fri!!

Speck - don't rely on the reviews, see CW for yourself, it was fun. If anything thing support to beat douche Stiller's Tropic Thunder
    Tropic Thunder looks hilarious- I can't wait to see it. I'm sure it will do major business, even though some people are protesting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Tropic Thunder looks hilarious- I can't wait to see it. I'm sure it will do major business, even though some people are protesting it.
    Don't waste your money. It was pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    Jango Speck, what EP1 figs do you have? I need a few from the last wave. Padme Accesnsion to be exact.
    I have her if you want it.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Man, not only have I been leaving them on the pegs, but I actually bought one for Maradona and returned it when he said he didn't need it.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

(Notice a space between the "Os"? That's where I had to catch my breath.)

I didn't know you meant the variant... ARGH!

Don't waste your money. It was pretty bad.

then i hope TDK and CW beat Trop. Thunder.

What is/was the hardest chase to find this year -War Machine Ironman? demon face Batman MM? The Joker MM? I have never ever seen any of these. In fact, I've only seen 2 or 3 regular MM Batmans.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    then i hope TDK and CW beat Trop. Thunder.

What is/was the hardest chase to find this year -War Machine Ironman? demon face Batman MM? The Joker MM? I have never ever seen any of these. In fact, I've only seen 2 or 3 regular MM Batmans.
    I never found any of those and the destro black head variant is also HTF ! But I did find DCUC green lantern and sinestro (black yellow variant) so that made up for it !!