Page 534 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 34434484524530531532533534535536537538544584634 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I couldn't help myself on those Genddy era Clone Wars figures. Especially Saessee Tiin. That dude is sick with his badass helmet.

If they had continued the CW line in the animated style, I would have been all over that. That's why I love the GG maquettes. But from Day 1, I hated the "real" versions of the CW characters.

the CW animated figs including those in the walmart 3 packs, have crappy articulation. I much prefer the realistic style with better articulation. I do like the GG maquettes though -esp. the grievous.
    I was fortunate enough in late July to get wave 2 at Target, when they hadn't changed the dpci and TLC rang up at clearance. about $4.60 somethin a fig. In hindsight, I should've gotten extras -esp. Scubas, but I decided to leave them for other collectors b/c I'm a good guy. Too bad more collectors don't follow this practice too.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    the CW animated figs including those in the walmart 3 packs, have crappy articulation. I much prefer the realistic style with better articulation. I do like the GG maquettes though -esp. the grievous.
    I was fortunate enough in late July to get wave 2 at Target, when they hadn't changed the dpci and TLC rang up at clearance. about $4.60 somethin a fig. In hindsight, I should've gotten extras -esp. Scubas, but I decided to leave them for other collectors b/c I'm a good guy. Too bad more collectors don't follow this practice too.
    They may have bad articulation, but they look great in the package, or in a simple pose.

Plenty of us collectors in L.A. help eachother out, so don't start blaming us for hoarding. Yes we get what we want, but we also make sure to spread it around. In the first week after Midnight Madness, I saw plenty of Scubas on the pegs in the middle of the afternoon.

didn't say everyone hoards. Just saying it's a shame more collector's don't think this way. Indeed, I understand, many get multiples for other collectors. Except for Crunchynug, figrin and ...... just jokin

didn't say everyone hoards. Just saying it's a shame more collector's don't think this way. Indeed, I understand, many get multiples for other collectors. Except for Crunchynug, figrin and ...... just jokin
    Why you little (*&(*&!!! I ought to never stash anything for you guys ever again!

Come to my Target, you can have all the stuff I used to buy. I gave up on this junk.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

If anyone needs a Movie Masters Joker PM me. Got an extra one.

Glendale Target had remnants of the next wave of Saga Legends today just before closing time.

Burbank TRU has all the new Dooku/Ventress/Anakin Mighty Muggs.

Burbank Target had the new wave of Cars cars- and Tar McQueen is the most sorry-a$$ed variant I've ever seen. I did break my ban on Cars by buying the mini-van with the mattress on top- too funny to pass up.