Page 544 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 44444494534540541542543544545546547548554594644 ... LastLast
Results 5,431 to 5,440 of 10401
    I still need Jodo Kast.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

dude, I've been to at least 10 stores and haven't even seen a trace of wave 3. Nada

Wave 3 hit Burbank Target for three days in a row last week- not a trace since then.

No one missed anything this morning at Target as usual......

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Wave 3 hit Burbank Target for three days in a row last week- not a trace since then.
    I'm still waiting for wave TWO to hit Burbank Target

Glendale Target had nada today at 8:30. CP pegs still barren but for Luke/Deena (which was actually on a Joe comic pack peg...), no BPs or Evo/Legacy sets. Pretty full pegs of three lines' worth of Wave 1s, as usual for most stores I visit.

At Toys R Us, I got the Lars Homestead diorama = $49.99

The Galactic Heroes AT-RT set = $24.99

and the Galactic Heroes Rancor Monster set = $24.99.

I will keep my Lars Homestead unopened, thus I may be able to return it within the next 89 days with my receipt.

It was the only one they had, so I followed "the rules" and bought it as soon as I saw it - with the return clause in place to protect me in case I decide it isn't worth it.

The 1998 and 1999 Owen and Beru were excellent paint jobs though - even though I have 2 of each of these figures already. (Why I may not keep this set).

With AOTC Owen and Beru rumored for 2009, they may one day re-box this set with the figures I actually DO want, too. But for now, I'll hold out, having already purchased it (if I decide I want to keep it).

I'll spend some time also thinking about how good of job I might do recreating this set piece myself - and whether I even need Hasbro's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I'll spend some time also thinking about how good of job I might do recreating this set piece myself - and whether I even need Hasbro's.
    There's my concern over this set. I feel I can recreate it too with some foam or something. I would love an official Hasbro plastic version, but I just can't bite for 50 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    At Toys R Us, I got the Lars Homestead diorama = $49.99

I will keep my Lars Homestead unopened, thus I may be able to return it within the next 89 days with my receipt.

It was the only one they had, so I followed "the rules" and bought it as soon as I saw it - with the return clause in place to protect me in case I decide it isn't worth it.
    Did the same. If this winds up making it to clearance (which is extremely unlikely considering its a TRU exclusive), I'll get it cheaper later on.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Yeah, TRU exclusives are not likely to make clearance sales.

Rebelscum has pics up of the loose Lars Homestead and a review of sorts.

It inspired me - to very seriously consider returning this and not thinking twice about it.

Later on, I might buy it if the set were to include the Young Lars figures - maybe. I could make this about as good as Hasbro can, but by doing it myself. I'm glad I bought it for the time being, as I can study how to best recreate it - probably from foam cuts I buy at an art supply store, and maybe disposeable plastic cereal bowls, with some paper mache' and stucco paint application.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Indy line may as well have died... jacked-up prices + Hasbro grossly miscalculating Mutt Appeal + ever-dwindling space since the movie died down = Hardly any room to put out new stuff, if the computers even order anything thanks to Mutt gumming up the works (especially jacketless Mutt, who wasn't even in the film).

TLC figures have been trickling out, ever so slowly. Of course they're all gone at Burbank & Glendale stores. I've seen all but Vogel, and had to pass on the only Elsa I encountered because her face looked like a truck had run it over. Blech. It made Big Brows Marion look decent. Haven't seen much since I got Graily & Ilene--er, Henry--a few weeks back...
    Totally dude! I was very excited about this line. I have collected Indy stuff since I was a kid. I am so fearful that TOD figs will never find their way to my display shelf. I skipped out on any merch that had to do with KOTCS... especially Mutt. Let him rot on the pegs... however,.. "Who knows? In a thousand years, even you may be worth something." -René Belloq
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.