Page 547 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 47447497537543544545546547548549550551557597647 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,470 of 10360
    Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Found Red Hulk MLs this morning - they've hit the Valley! There was only one incomplete set on the shelves, but between Crunchy and I we got the employees to bring out enough to make two full sets. Sentry, you're covered! See? All it took was you going out of town for them to finally show up!

- J
    Ha I told you that is how it would work....

BIG THANKS to Crunchy for grabbing these for me. Now I need the WM Wave !

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Because I am a huge fan of The Office, I have to do this...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]That's what she said.[/FONT]
    Damn! You beat me to it!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Got to Burbank Target around 8:30, some Wave 3 there (not much left, Engineer & Neyo & a couple of the w2 repacks). Lots of the Joe Comic Packs (no black-helm Destros). Some jerkwad returned a CW Anakin & Obi-Wan with ROTS #1 & #2 floppy-arm Anakin & Obi-Wans. And to fill the space in the bubble, BOTH of Obi-Wan's right hands were in the tray, neither on his arm. Anakin had the red saber-hand plugged into his arm, so that tells you how old the figure was. Took 'em up to Guest Services, and only then noticed the Obi-Wan was actually on a CW Yoda card! Just with Kenobi insert & tray.

Finally they've got some DCUC in! But, oh, it's just Wave 1 & 2 leftovers. Orions & Tornados & Penguins (oh my!) pretty much filling 2 of the 3 pegs. And MM Dark Knight, with the usual BB Bats and a bunch of DK Bats & Jokers. Picked up DK & Joker, they look good. Disappointed to see the regular Marvel Legends pegs--'filled' with a whopping TWO figures from last year--are marked at $14.99 like the Fin Fang Foom wave. I thought that was a higher price just because most of the Hulks & Supporting Cast were pretty hefty figures & FFF was such a big BAF... oh well. Shame that HTS probably won't have much of what's still to come, besides 2-packs. Marvel Legends, 8.99 to 14.99 in just a couple years' time. Hurray for inflation and rising costs without rising income!

Blame those of us who actually BOUGHT the Hulk FFF waves for the price increase. Rumor has it that the wave was to test the waters for the higher price point and since that bunch sold out just about everywhere...

Personally, I think Hasbro is actively trying to kill the line so that they won't be their own competition for the smaller-scaled figures they're coming out with.

- J

Stashed a JLU Darkseid and friends 6-pack. Alhambra Target might be worth the visit for someone who needs it...

Still looking for the Red Hulk wave. I've only found the Spiderman so far.

Force Unleashed 3-packs found

Picked up both Force Unleashed 3-packs (Vader/Incinerator Troopers & Palpatine/Shadow Troopers) today at Walmart. Cool figures.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Yesterday I picked up what looked like the last Rebel Pilots #2 Evolutions pack at the Burbank TRU. There may have been more, but I didn't realize there was a Star Wars display until I was already in the checkout lane and by then, I was running late getting back from my lunch break. Which I guess means there could've been more new product, but it was almost 2pm so I told myself any other new product was probably gone by then.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Picked up the new Target exclusives Rattler and Conquest, finally!!

Confirmed now, as Toonimator mentioned, Marvel Legends are now $14.99 at Target! Sucks!!

Also, spotted a bunch of Joes at Hootie's Target, 3 BATS, 3 Major Bludds, 3 Flash, Bazookas, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Confirmed now, as Toonimator mentioned, Marvel Legends are now $14.99 at Target! Sucks!!
    WOW! Just 3 days ago they were $9.99...that's a 50% increase!!!

I also grabbed the new Joe vehicles at Target this morning. Couldn't resist, cuz they are so sweet.

Also saw JLU 6-packs...Apocolypse pack and Grodd pack. Almost pulled the trigger, but decided to pass for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Yesterday I picked up what looked like the last Rebel Pilots #2 Evolutions pack at the Burbank TRU. There may have been more, but I didn't realize there was a Star Wars display until I was already in the checkout lane and by then, I was running late getting back from my lunch break. Which I guess means there could've been more new product, but it was almost 2pm so I told myself any other new product was probably gone by then.
    I don't think there were any more there... I stopped by Wednesday night and I only recall Padmes & Fetts being in the little cardboard display in the middle of the floor, on the bottom below pegs of wave 1 stuff. Lots of v1 Rebels, one v2, and one Imperial set over in the main SW aisle. Almost took home a B-wing... still putting it off but nice to see 'em in stores again. Picked up M-O from Wall-E instead!