Page 552 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 52452502542548549550551552553554555556562602652 ... LastLast
Results 5,511 to 5,520 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I'm thinking it'll show up on SWS.com sometime over the next few weeks

-Snags
    I'm counting on either that or else it being in Saga Legends down the road. I think I'll wait for awhile before picking up the TFU game (for xbox360). I'd rather play Rock Band 2 right now.

I finally got Galactic Heroes Slave Leia and Bar2D2 today at Toys R Us.

My Leia has a competent paint job, but it seems rather light in tone. If I found another set with sharper contrasts (darker colors) I'd buy it and return this one.

Earlier today I got Darth Vader's TIE and Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter from Galactic Heroes and Target - along with the Dooku Hologram figure - the only one I wanted from Legacy Wave 3.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    I'm thinking it'll show up on SWS.com sometime over the next few weeks

-Snags
    Goody, overpriced figures and overpriced shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Goody, overpriced figures and overpriced shipping.
    Well, at least SWShop won't cancel your orders like HTS has been doing lately.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Well, at least SWShop won't cancel your orders like HTS has been doing lately.
    Agreed - I'd take SWS over HTS or Ebay anyday.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

figrin - u did tip me on RS, thanks. I just happened to be by there/have lunch in that area, so I decided to check it out. I was being really sarcastic - Don't worry I think the top pro collectors have sith powers that they are keeping under wraps.

hts has had a perfect record with me till now, I'd still take them over sws highway robbery

Speaking of HTS, anyone having issues with the AAA discount recently? I'm not doing anything differently and yet I can't get it to register my discount as a AAA member.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Speaking of HTS, anyone having issues with the AAA discount recently? I'm not doing anything differently and yet I can't get it to register my discount as a AAA member.
    I had problems with AAA discount earlier this year and just gave up. To my knowledge, it was never fixed.

[FONT=Courier New]How much is the AAA discount?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Has anyone tried guide10? It's 10% off and good through the end of the month.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]