Page 554 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 54454504544550551552553554555556557558564604654 ... LastLast
Results 5,531 to 5,540 of 10354
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    If anyone is interested, here's the batman dark knight nightmare variant on TRU: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3232426
    Gone already. Chubby13 might be lurking here.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Picked up a Cade/Talon pack at Burbank Target (with saber!), and Mighty Muggs Galactus. Holy crap that thing's adorably apocalyptic! "I'm gonna eat your planet! After I have a cookie!"

Cade & Talon both look a little goofy (Talon's looking to the left, Cade's got big ol' Thunderbirds eyes) but are fun figures. They made him pretty short, too, compared to the IKs. Hopefully, if they ever get to a Kol, they do right & make HIM tall, at least.

If anyone ordered an extra nightmare Batman from TRU let me know. I was in a meeting at work and it sold out before I got out. :*(

HA! I knew this was too good to be true. TRU just sent me this:

"....Thank you again for your recent purchase at Toysrus.com & Babiesrus.com.

We have received your order 954049XXX-000, and wanted to let you know that there has been an
    unexpected delay in the shipment of the following items:

Item: 5113983
    Description: Batman The Dark Knight - Nightmare Batman Action Figure
    Quantity: 1 @ $11.49
    Shipping Method: Standard Ground

We want to assure you that your order will be fulfilled once the the item(s) becomes available. Once we are able to ship the item(s)
    you will receive a shipping confirmation email with updated tracking information......"

FU$K!!!!!! IT SAID "IN STOCK"!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    HA! I knew this was too good to be true. TRU just sent me this:

"....Thank you again for your recent purchase at Toysrus.com & Babiesrus.com.

We have received your order 954049XXX-000, and wanted to let you know that there has been an
    unexpected delay in the shipment of the following items:

Item: 5113983
    Description: Batman The Dark Knight - Nightmare Batman Action Figure
    Quantity: 1 @ $11.49
    Shipping Method: Standard Ground

We want to assure you that your order will be fulfilled once the the item(s) becomes available. Once we are able to ship the item(s)
    you will receive a shipping confirmation email with updated tracking information......"

FU$K!!!!!! IT SAID "IN STOCK"!!!!
    You know how it is!

This isn't toy related but I know you all like free stuff. In 2009, Disneyland will hold a promotion where you'll be able to get in for free on your birthday. You do have to go over to their official site before hand to register.

If you happen to be an Annual Pass holder (I am and I think I remember JT mentioning it before as well), obviously you don't need free admission but if you register, you can have your choice of 1) a bunch of extra fastpasses or 2) a gift card equivalent to the price of 1 day's admission valid only on your birthdate. In other words, free toys and other stuff!

might have to check that out. Never been to disneyland, just CA adventure. & i haven't ridden star tours. That is the draw for me.

hah! finally figured out cataclizm's avatar - seen it hundreds of times & never looked close. Cool.

when is wally & tru gonna start to get tlc wave 3 & comic packs dangit?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    might have to check that out. Never been to disneyland, just CA adventure. & i haven't ridden star tours. That is the draw for me.

hah! finally figured out cataclizm's avatar - seen it hundreds of times & never looked close. Cool.

when is wally & tru gonna start to get tlc wave 3 & comic packs dangit?!?!?!?!?
    WTF? If you've never been to Disneyland, and you had a chance to go, why did you pick California Adventure? That "park" really sucks, unless you get a 2 for 1 pass to see both. I guess it will improve a bit next year when they start the whole re-design. There's got to be a better draw for Disneyland than Star Tours though- Pirates, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, etc.

Stashed a Darth Talon/Cade w/lightsaber Comic Pack at Burbank Target. If anyone needs it, shoot me a PM.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    WTF? If you've never been to Disneyland, and you had a chance to go, why did you pick California Adventure? That "park" really sucks, unless you get a 2 for 1 pass to see both. I guess it will improve a bit next year when they start the whole re-design. There's got to be a better draw for Disneyland than Star Tours though- Pirates, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, etc.
    easy man, Didn't 'pick' it. My friend got free passes through his school. He's a teacher.

I was just messing with you man- no problem.

My interested in Hasbro continues to fade, especially when retail finds slow down.