Page 558 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 58458508548554555556557558559560561562568608658 ... LastLast
Results 5,571 to 5,580 of 10415
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Thanks. Did anyone notice that TLC w3 prices have been raised to $7.99. Anything before that wave is still $6.99.
    Which makes sense on why they canceld the orders for wave 4 at 6.99 each. Bastards
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

HTS pretty much sucks these days...

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Yep... tho I did order a few more TLC Wave 2 figures today, before they can pull them all from the site & re-list at $7.99. I was at Culver City's TRU earlier in the week and was surprised how much Wave 2 they had! SCUBA Trooper was the only one in short supply (one, that I could see) but they had a few Gunners & Padmes and TONS of IGs, Kenobis, Quarrens, and Mon Cals.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I don't have a 2-park pass, so I can't do the Toy Story Mania. I did the Astro Blasters and didn't really enjoy it, to be quite honest. But we should do an SSG Disneyland run (maybe we can pry Deoxy away from her job for 5 seconds to come too ), watch the Jedi Training Academy (awesome!!!) and ride Star Tours before the new one comes in, get Fast Passes to Indy.
    there is going to be a new star tours opening soon? when?

Noticed today that Burbank Target raised the price on Indiana Jones basic to $8.79. There's quite a few reasons why the Indy line's in the shape it's in (cancelled), but that certainly can't help. Who is going to shell out $8.79 plus tax for one of the 25 T-Shirt Mutts hanging on the pegs? Anyone? Bueller?

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    there is going to be a new star tours opening soon? when?
    This rumor has existed since Phantom Menace came out. There's no definitive date that I've heard of.

Found some interesting stuff today at Burbank Target. First, I found the new TFA Leader Class Ultra Magnus. I didn't expect to find this figure on the shelves so soon. Then, I noticed they had more of the Target Excl. Marvel Legends Red Hulk wave. I grabbed what seems to be the second variant of that wave: Spiral in lighter blue jumpsuit (plus other paint differences).
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...u/DSC00761.jpg

I'm not sure if anyone's interested but I found the next wave of Marvel Transformers - Wolverine, repaint of Hulk, Human Torch.

Ugh. I even thought "Should I go to Target today? Why bother, they haven't had anything at all any other day I've gone in the last week..."