Page 560 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 60460510550556557558559560561562563564570610660 ... LastLast
Results 5,591 to 5,600 of 10362
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Why not? You don't want to complete the Cantina scene?
    I do. Bartender: I want to order another round!

I'll be getting those Cantina aliens for sure. I've been wanting figures of those guys since the late 70's. Especially the Landspeeder dealer (Wioslea) - freakin' cool.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Target West Hollywood had a lone SW Transformers TIE Bomber/TIE Pilot yesterday. Pricing has gone up 10% though, so I passed.

Quote Originally Posted by gambitguru View Post
    there is going to be a new star tours opening soon? when?
    No announcement of a date, but Lucas announced it officially at Celebration III and there's been active testing going on in 2 of the simulators the past 6 months, so probably within a year and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Noticed today that Burbank Target raised the price on Indiana Jones basic to $8.79. There's quite a few reasons why the Indy line's in the shape it's in (cancelled), but that certainly can't help. Who is going to shell out $8.79 plus tax for one of the 25 T-Shirt Mutts hanging on the pegs? Anyone? Bueller?

-Snags
    Target has raised the price on almost everything Hasbro, Star Wars TFs have gone up to $16.49.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone's interested but I found the next wave of Marvel Transformers - Wolverine, repaint of Hulk, Human Torch.
    At Target West Hollywood, where they were already missing a Wolverine thanks to my find a day earlier (Wolvie is very nifty, but has trouble standing normally).

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Check these puppies out - I found the new GI Joe vehicles earlier today at WM. I'm pretty impressed!
    Nice find, I probably will end up getting that Firebat after all is said and done.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Indy Temple Of Doom Wave

Received Indy Wave 4 (Temple of Doom) today in the mail (ordered from RazorsEdge). Incredible figures - Hasbro really kicked butt on this wave (and the Last Crusade wave). Highly recommended by Snags (if you manage to find them).

Still looking for an opener set so if anyone happens to find them, please stash me a set (condition doesn't matter).

-Good Old Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I had the misfortune of being in Panorama City tonight, including WalMart. Luckily, I found two Coruscant Landing Clones, but no Saleucami's.

They had lots of the latest comic packs, tons of Indy pegwarmers, and a brand new island display that was all boxed up: labelled IJ, Hulk, Spiderman Combo Display. I tried to sneak a peak, but couldn't get through the cardboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I had the misfortune of being in Panorama City tonight, including WalMart. Luckily, I found two Coruscant Landing Clones, but no Saleucami's.

They had lots of the latest comic packs, tons of Indy pegwarmers, and a brand new island display that was all boxed up: labelled IJ, Hulk, Spiderman Combo Display. I tried to sneak a peak, but couldn't get through the cardboard.
    I was just there! First time visiting ghetto walmart like in 3 years!
    I was able to take from the pallets a box of the exclusive Marvel Legends. The case had already been opened. Everything was there, except Crossbones (the coolest figure of that wave, in my opinion) but I did get the human torch variant.
    I also got the new Universe Deluxe transformers: Ironhide and silverstreak. Ironhide is just awesome! (didn't care for the other red car).
    I never scored anything at that crappy store until today.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...u/DSC00772.jpg

That store saw a lot of action today! I was there this afternoon and picked up two complete sets of the Marvel Legends exclusives (a set for me, a set for Sentry) although I only purchased one of the Torches for myself. The Torches are packed 50/50.

I wonder what's in that combo display... might have to go back again tomorrow and find out!

- J

Death Star Sales Plan 10/11/08!!! LA/OC area

What: SW and other collectibles garage sale

Who: hosted by Mawhonic7 (OC rebelscummer), featuring other fellow OC/LA scummers (swspiffy, ShadowTrooper, DarthCitrix, me)

When: Sat. October 11, 2008 at 9am

Where: 20381 Lake Forest Drive, Lake Forest, CA 92630 (cross streets are Lake Forest and Vista Terrace)

Notes: sale will be outside in Mawhonic's office complex, he plans on bringing Simpsons, Futurama and DC items too. Questions? Call Eric at 949-300-4217. A pre-sale meeting will be held this Sat., and finer details will be hammered out.

Why: Because you MUST obey your master..........

Quote Originally Posted by commtech View Post
    i Was Just There! First Time Visiting Ghetto Walmart Like In 3 Years!
    I Was Able To Take From The Pallets A Box Of The Exclusive Marvel Legends. The Case Had Already Been Opened. Everything Was There, Except Crossbones (the Coolest Figure Of That Wave, In My Opinion) But I Did Get The Human Torch Variant.
    I Also Got The New Universe Deluxe Transformers: Ironhide And Silverstreak. Ironhide Is Just Awesome! (didn't Care For The Other Red Car).
    I Never Scored Anything At That Crappy Store Until Today.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...u/dsc00772.jpg

Need The 2 Ironman Pieces--------------please Help
    MINI MAG STANDS RULE.

This is just great. The WM exclusive wave is out and I have yet to find any of the Red Hulk Target wave other than Black Spiderman. If these are still being found, please stash. Thanks.