Page 561 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 61461511551557558559560561562563564565571611661 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 10362
    Big Thanks to you Joe. Yeah i still see the Target wave all the time, If I see them I can stash. They usually come around about every 5 days, they may be about due. Unless they are running low on the supply.

HTS.com has lots of new stuff in stock right now, use fall20 to get 20% off and free shipping. I just ordered the newest transformers and GI JOE dvd packs and vehicles.

Cool! Thanks! I just ordered the Satellite Armor and Torpedo Armor Iron Mans for less than I would have paid in the store! Gotta love free shipping AND 20% off!

- J

Damn, Cat. Why didn't you give me that discount code this morning?

*sigh*
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Stopped by Burbank TRU at lunch time and saw they restocked the comic packs (Cade/Talon etc) and Legends Wave 2 - plenty of Scuba Troopers still on the pegs. I spotted Wormser lurking in the shadows, but no sign of Chef Boyardee or Dazed & Confused - did they finally get shht canned?

I also ordered the 2 GI Joe DVD sets and the two new vehicles using FALL20. Cheaper than retail = good times.

Also ordered the new SW comic packs (White Vader/Leia, Thrawn/Karrde, Xizor/Leia and Vader/Trachta) via an online retailer for less than retail, along with a few new Joes (Mercenary Wraith, Cobra Bazooka Trooper, Croc Master and Mutt/Junkyard). Today was a good day.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

With Hasbro, you have to cancel orders over E-mail. by the time they get the e-mail, they'll have already shipped.

And it's too big a risk that I'd have to send stuff back. And that is really a pain. I'll eat the tax, I don't care. Even if I paid for shipping, it'd be cheaper than gas.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    HTS.com has lots of new stuff in stock right now, use fall20 to get 20% off and free shipping. I just ordered the newest transformers and GI JOE dvd packs and vehicles.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]
    Thanks for the tip!!![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    HTS.com has lots of new stuff in stock right now, use fall20 to get 20% off and free shipping.
    Hmmm - I'm trying to use the code, but I'm only getting 20% off, not FREE shipping too. Anyone else finding this?