Page 564 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 64464514554560561562563564565566567568574614664 ... LastLast
Results 5,631 to 5,640 of 10430

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    generalmillsshop.com sucks!!!!! I ordered the exclusive Frank, Boo and Count 3 pack and instead I got a bag of Gold Medal Flour!!!!!!!
    Okay, THAT was hilarious.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    My HTS.com order shipped today.
    which consisted of??.....

glad u liked that chaddymac. had to do some research but it worked.

What I ordered wasn't so important as the fact that the order wasn't cancelled, and I used the Fall20 promo code. (Saleucami Clones, Henry Jones Sr.)

for my general mills joke - i shoulda put -'they cancelled my order (because the foil markings were incorrect) and then they raised the price!' Make no mistake about it - HTS killed the orders, solely so they could increase the price. They were just gauging interest. You got your answer - didn't you Hasbro?? thanx a lot.

Yeah me! I random off-the-cuff visit to TRU in Woodland Hills tonight won me a Tatooine Homestead, a new B-Wing with new pilot, and a Galactic Heroes Rancor set. No figures that I need, but my Hasbro Toy Shop Order came yesterday with the last few (Scuba Trooper, etc) that I've been needing.

So aside from the three boxes tonight being really BIG, it was a good day.

Still missing some parts from a couple Build-a-Droid droids, but otherwise, I think I'm just about caught up.

Whew!

For those of you that collect Disney SW merchandise, Disneyland is no longer offering the one hour shopper's passes, unfortunately. However, World of Disney in Downtown Disney carries items like the Star Tours figures so you're not entirely out of luck.

You guys are gonna get mad, but I found all of Mattel DCU 6" at Target Culver City today, and wasn't able to stash or buy any for you guys. I was with my grandma, she was getting impatient, so I looked over the wave quick and bought Deathstroke.

Same store had a Clone Wars Super Battle Droid, bought that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quick bump:

What: SW and other collectibles garage sale

Who: hosted by Mawhonic7 (OC rebelscummer), featuring other fellow OC/LA scummers (swspiffy, ShadowTrooper, DarthCitrix, me)

When: Sat. October 11, 2008 at 9am - 2pm

Where: 20381 Lake Forest Drive, Lake Forest, CA 92630 (cross streets are Lake Forest and Vista Terrace)

Notes: sale will be outside in Mawhonic's office complex, he plans on bringing Simpsons, Futurama and DC items too. Collectibles from all modern SW lines will be there. Questions? Call Eric at 949-300-4217.

Why: Because you MUST obey your master..........
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-09-2008 at 10:19 PM. Reason: sale times

Vehicles for Sale

I'm selling off my prequel vehicles (most of them). If there's something you are missing, send me a PM and I'll sell it for retail.