Page 567 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 67467517557563564565566567568569570571577617667 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 10414
    GI Joe Wave 10 IN STOCK at HTS

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Thank you Snaggletooth. You're so awesome!!!

Sweeeeeettt! Thanks for the heads up! However FALL20 no longer applies.

Hmmm...the most recent Joe figure I see on HTS is the Cobra Eel and that's "coming soon"...

My HTS order of 1 Viper, 1 Sharc, 1 Firebat arrived today.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Hmmm...the most recent Joe figure I see on HTS is the Cobra Eel and that's "coming soon"...

My HTS order of 1 Viper, 1 Sharc, 1 Firebat arrived today.
    Mercenary Wraith, Cobra Bazooka Trooper, Cobra Para-Viper, Mutt w/Junkyard, Croc Master and Tiger Force Duke are all up for order.

Picked up 2 Target Excl Indy BPs today for the sale price of $15.99 each. Grabbed a Raiders set and a Last Crusade set. This was at Burbank Target around 1PM.

Also scored the 2 Target Excl Clone Wars BPs (Yoda/Coruscant Squad and Obi-Wan/212th Squad) - pretty cool sets.

Received the new SW comic packs (White Vader/Leia, Thrawn/Karrde, Vader/Trachta and Xizor/Leia) today in the mail. Pretty cool sets.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Vehicles for Sale

Trying to free up a lot of space, so the vehicles have got to go!
    * All ships $20 (retail) unless otherwise noted. Loose ships have original packaging.

30th Anniversary Collection 2006
    AAT
    Darth Vader's Sith Starfighter
    Shadow Scout Trooper $15
    Treachery at Saleucami
    V-Wing
    Y-wing $35

AOTC/Saga 2002
    Jango Fett's Slave I (Loose)
    Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter

Original Trilogy Collection 2004
    Milennium Falcon $35 (Loose)
    Tie-Fighter (Large Wings) $35
    Tie-Fighter (Small Wings)

Power of the Force (Green) 1998
    Electronic Luke's X-Wing Fighter (Loose)

Revenge of the Sith 2005
    Anakin Skywalker's Jedi Starfighter (Green TRU) $30
    ARC-170 $25 (Loose)
    AT-RT (with Driver)
    Barc Speeder (with Driver)
    General Grievous' Wheelbike
    Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (Blue) $30
    Republic Gunship $30 (Loose)
    Wookiee Flyer

Saga Collection 2006
    Darth Vader's Tie Fighter x1 Advanced
    Mace Windu's Jedi Starfighter

TAC 2008 2008
    Aayla Secura's Jedi Starfighter
    AT-AP

The Phantom Menace 1999
    Electronic Naboo Starfighter w/ Anakin $25
    Trade Federation Droid Fighters
    Trade Federation MTT

Look at this find. It just came in the mail today. I snagged this off ebay for a ridiculously low price and can't wait to set it up next to my Endor Playset. I was always jealous that Robin Hood got to have actual leaves in his tree house and the Ewoks didn't.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sherwood Forest1.jpg   Sherwood Forest2.jpg   Sherwood Forest3.jpg  

Sweet! I'm diggin' it big time. That vintage off-the-wall stuff is right up my alley. If you come across another one, LMK brotha.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Ok, so my kid is into Legos now. At first I thought he would forget about them but now I can tell his addiction will last for a while (if not forever). So far he's got 5 vehicles and around 12 figures. Here's what I need: If any of you locals have a Target exclusive Tie Crawler used or new, and don't want it anymore, I would appreciate it if you can hook me up with one. I saw that thing so many times at the store (a couple times on clearance actually!) but who would've thought I would need it in the near future. I know some of you are getting rid from stuff in your collections to make room or get some money for the holidays, so if you have one of these, send me a pm. Thanks.
    Anyone?....Bueller?....Bueller?.....

(any other star wars Legos will also be considered)

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Look at this find. It just came in the mail today. I snagged this off ebay for a ridiculously low price and can't wait to set it up next to my Endor Playset. I was always jealous that Robin Hood got to have actual leaves in his tree house and the Ewoks didn't.
    That is an amazing find, my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Mercenary Wraith, Cobra Bazooka Trooper, Cobra Para-Viper, Mutt w/Junkyard, Croc Master and Tiger Force Duke are all up for order.

Picked up 2 Target Excl Indy BPs today for the sale price of $15.99 each. Grabbed a Raiders set and a Last Crusade set. This was at Burbank Target around 1PM.

Also scored the 2 Target Excl Clone Wars BPs (Yoda/Coruscant Squad and Obi-Wan/212th Squad) - pretty cool sets.

Received the new SW comic packs (White Vader/Leia, Thrawn/Karrde, Vader/Trachta and Xizor/Leia) today in the mail. Pretty cool sets.

-Snags
    Ahhhh, I see now. You need to check under the General Heading for GI Joe. I clicked under 25th Anniversary and then Real American Hero and did not find those aforementioned figures.