Page 577 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 77477527567573574575576577578579580581587627677 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 10378
    And Comic Packs. $14.19 or some weird price like that. Above 14 definitely though, at both Burbank and Galleria Targets. Disgusting, but probably also temporary until after Turkey Day.

Picked up Cody finally at Burbank today, and Galleria had CW Wave 3 so I got Plo Koon and the two IG-86s. They had two Asajj, two Dooku, and 1 3PO when I left. Didn't like the paint on either Asajj or I'd have gotten one of those also.

IG-86 is a fun droid. Army-builders who like articulation, there you go. Have at them. Ball-hinge hips, shoulders, elbows, ankles... swivel waist, wrists, head... and hinged 'fingers'. Joints all move smoothly, the guns fit well in the hands and on the pack. I wish there were some regular Battle Droids like THIS guy.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    And Comic Packs. $14.19 or some weird price like that. Above 14 definitely though, at both Burbank and Galleria Targets. Disgusting, but probably also temporary until after Turkey Day.

Picked up Cody finally at Burbank today, and Galleria had CW Wave 3 so I got Plo Koon and the two IG-86s. They had two Asajj, two Dooku, and 1 3PO when I left. Didn't like the paint on either Asajj or I'd have gotten one of those also.
    Ha, looks like I got to Glendale Target after you. I picked up the CW Wave 3 figures you left behind. KayBee has opened a store again in the Galleria (grand opening today) at the same location as the old one. Looks like it's just for the holidays. Picked up the new wave of SW comic packs at $12.99 each. They also had the new waves of GI Joe figures (Flint in Cobra disguise, Zartan with bike, Cobra Paratroopers, etc). It also looks like GI Joe is trying to incorporate the old M.A.S.K. line into itself. They had a Matt Tracker figure.

Stashed at La Brea Target - Grail Knight, Young Indy, Vogel, Henry Sr.

I finally got Elsa today. I saw darkagent at the aforementioned Glendale Kay-Bee which explains why there weren't any CW wave 2 at the Target.

Legacy Wave 3

Found entire set of legacy wave 3 figures at Porter Ranch Wal Mart. Some of the figures had damaged packages, but since these will be openers it didn't stop me from buying them. This is a really cool wave especially the Grievous and Faie figures.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    ...They also had the new waves of GI Joe figures (Flint in Cobra disguise, Zartan with bike,....
    Aaaaarrrgh! I've been looking for that Zartan like crazy!!!! (I've resisted paying F&S prices). Text me next time you see it!!! I went there hoping it was still there and of course, they wiped out all the Joes. However, I did buy the white vader comic pack.

Man, look at all those finds! I haven't been looking much lately, I gotta get back out there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Crenshaw Walmart has plenty of Legacy wave 4 (FX-6 wave) if anyone dares to venture down there. They also had the TIE Defender, Imperial Landing Craft titaniums but at a buck more than Target, I decided to pass on them. Hopefully I won't regret it.

I was at La Cienega TRU where I found DCUC wave 4 and decided to stop by that often maligned WM.

I think I need a guide to placing all of the FX-6 arms!

I hit up a couple WMs in Santa Clarita, picked up FX-6, Bail, Stass, and Breha. No sign of Faie, and only saw 2 Grievous, 1 at each store. At the first store, Grievous and a Bail & Breha (and probably a Stass) all had their droid parts removed. At the 2nd, a kid was lookin at Grievous, then told his mom he was broken and put him back. So I picked it up, looked it over, then asked why it was broken. The kid said "Look at his head, it's all rusty" and I said "No, it's weathered!" The kid then said "But he's only got 2 lightsabers" which I countered with "Oh, you've probably got some extras at home, right?" and his mom agreed, so they ended up getting it.

Why'd I do that?! I could've had a Grievous!!!

Also picked up a decent Raiders Idol Indy finally, at WM's nice $5 price, and a couple $5 Joes from up there (black original Snake Eyes & Tiger Force Flint--first Flint ever!). Also got the 1/18 Wink from TRU (great background SW alien!) and the A-wing finally from WM. One WM also had a bunch of the Ares-wave Marvel Legends, but I skipped the ones they had. Some other guy got 'em to pull down the display trays which were on the overhead shelves, so he made out with the full wave... only the 'cracked' Torch and a HR Iron Man were on pegs, but after the employee put everything left BACK on the overhead shelf, I pulled down the first row & pegged 'em. I think all that was left were Ben Reillys, War Machines, and maybe one Vision and some regular Torches. Kang's the main 'want' from that wave for me...

oh, and at the 2nd WM in the Joes, I got excited because I saw a BAT. Hadn't seen one in person yet... but it was a swap. Someone replaced it with, I think, some old Comic Pack or VVV one (older-looking sculpt & articulation). I found 2 more exactly the same on the pegs. Disgusting!

Picked up the new JLU Secret Society and Legends of the League 6 packs at Target today.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Picked up the new JLU Secret Society and Legends of the League 6 packs at Target today.
    I found/bought both of those sets as well. I've had too many finds over the past few days and probably need to not hit stores for a few days