Page 580 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 80480530570576577578579580581582583584590630680 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 10357

Toys For Tots

FYI: Burbank Shakey's has a Toys For Tots bin inside.

I stashed a DCUC Batman Beyond at La Cienega TRU. PM me if you would like it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I stashed a DCUC Batman Beyond at La Cienega TRU. PM me if you would like it.
    Aw man, you think the stash will last 'til monday. Can't go down there tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I got 2 Millennium Falcon Training battlepacks (R2, 3PO, Ben, Luke) at Wal-Mart yesterday (to crew my BMF). And I finally got Thrawn - Karrde (just 1).
    I intend to try and get 2 more Thrwan-Karrdes, and I'll SELL the Thrawns for half-price ($6.44 as the whole 2-pack is $12.88) - and folks can have the comic and packaging, too.

OR I'll buy Talon Karrde from folks for $6.44 plus shipping.

Oh, I bought the Clone Wars DVD and Hannibal Rising.
    glad u found CW. I'll go for that Thrawn deal if you find anymore.

Plastic hologram figures

I have a bunch of those bonus pack-in red/blue hologram mini-figures from the Saga wave two years ago. They are loose and free to a good home. Drop me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I have a bunch of those bonus pack-in red/blue hologram mini-figures from the Saga wave two years ago. They are loose and free to a good home.
    ...but whatever you do, never ever feed them after midnight!

what stores have CW wave 3?? lookin for some guys

I keep forgetting to post that the GI Ultimate Battle packs are out at Target (La Cienega). They're stacked on the overhead shelves away from the action figure aisle. They also put out the Clone Wars Battle packs today on the end cap (Yoda/Clones and Obi Wan/Clones).

Found Obi Wan's Delta Starfighter today at East LA Target. It was a good night to go, as I also picked up CW C3PO, both new JLU 6 packs, and a few on-sale Bazooka and Paravipers. It pays to look for your toys in the hood sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    FYI: Burbank Shakey's has a Toys For Tots bin inside.
    I hate putting toys in those bins at places like that, because the low life employees will steal the toys and give them to their 20 kids they shouldn't have had. Hi everyone!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)