Page 581 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 81481531571577578579580581582583584585591631681 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,810 of 10414
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    I hate putting toys in those bins at places like that, because the low life employees will steal the toys and give them to their 20 kids they shouldn't have had. Hi everyone!
    Well, I filled it with Phantom Menace figures- so they'll be quite disappointed.

Not Star Wars news (although I did see a full set of Clone Commanders - red, blue & green - at the Raymer Target this afternoon,) but for those collecting Iron Man, I found the gold Mark 1 (which had scratched paint so I left it behind,) and an employee pulled a case for me which had the Battle Monger, Subterranian Iron Man, Lava / Magma Iron Man, and Hot Zone Iron Man. So now I need to find a case with the Gold Mark 1, Blue Iron Monger, and Aquatic Iron Man!

- J

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post
    Not Star Wars news (although I did see a full set of Clone Commanders - red, blue & green - at the Raymer Target this afternoon,) but for those collecting Iron Man, I found the gold Mark 1 (which had scratched paint so I left it behind,) and an employee pulled a case for me which had the Battle Monger, Subterranian Iron Man, Lava / Magma Iron Man, and Hot Zone Iron Man. So now I need to find a case with the Gold Mark 1, Blue Iron Monger, and Aquatic Iron Man!

- J
    I saw a Blue Iron Monger yesterday at East LA Target, but the eyes were not painted on in a parallel manner. He looked almost like Sloth from Goonies.

I ordered 2 Bail Organas, 1 Breha Organa, and 1 FX-6 from Hasbro.

I'm basically done for the year I think.

That comic pack with the new Quinlan Vos and Commander Faie might show up.

But there's no other toys I'm planning to buy right now unless SideShow surprises us once again (My Rebel Fleet Trooper and Utopau Clone are on-order).

Now I might actually go to Target and Wal-Mart and not even bother going to the toy isle.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    I hate putting toys in those bins at places like that, because the low life employees will steal the toys and give them to their 20 kids they shouldn't have had. Hi everyone!
    Nice to see your cheery face around here. But you make a good point, anyplace cheap and dark seems sketchy.

Glendale Target had Breah Organa, Bail Organa, and Stass Allie, I stashed them rather unenthusiastically.

Culver City Target had a single Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter, I bought it. The whole front middle of the ship pulls out, basically it becomes an R2-D2 fighter. I haven't opened it yet, been trying to get a few things done so I can.

Burbank TRU had a single Transformers Universe Ironhide, I bought him, turned out he had bum paint (missing window section) and the blue face.

La Cienega TRU had a few 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime ripoff sets. The red doesn't even match the other red! How can you do classic Prime and look so bad? Easy pass at $70!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Looks like my Target (La Cienega) tip a couple days ago helped somebody out there (lurkers?). All the GI Ultimate BPs (except one really banged up one) and all the Clone Wars Target exclusive BPs are gone.

Has anyone been to the ghetto Crenshaw Walmart lately? I'm wondering if they have gotten the DC Universe Metallo wave 5 exclusives yet?

Finally found a GI Joe UBP at Alhambra Target. There is already endcap space dedicated to them there. I found a JLU Sinestro there as well. They had an entire endcap for the Transformer exclusives. TF fans will OD on so many exclusives in one spot.

LOL JT!!

I saw the new wave last night and I just couldn't get myself to even take one off the peg. Its still fun to look. I just wish there was more OT to see and buy. With that said there's still apart of me that wants to collect them all.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Has anyone been to the ghetto Crenshaw Walmart lately? I'm wondering if they have gotten the DC Universe Metallo wave 5 exclusives yet?
    I last went about 2 weeks ago and their DCUC pegs, all 3 of them, were filled with Orion and Penguin.