Page 587 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 87487537577583584585586587588589590591597637687 ... LastLast
Results 5,861 to 5,870 of 10395
    Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    TRU La Cienega, stashed the DC Universe two packs of- Batgirl & Azrael, and Cyborg Superman & Mongul (stashed in same place)

PM for location

Didn't see Green Lan. or Orion packs. There was another Artemis on the pegs as well.

Has anyone had any luck with the Indy TOD wave? I know that line has been dumped. Just wondering what you guys have found. I meant to post that I got my Indy SS 12 inch last week. Truly one of their best figures to date.

I really want the GL 2 pack and the Orion 2 pack, I hope i can find them soon, i have not had any luck as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    FM, I have the TOD wave but had to buy them off of Jedi Master Guyute who got them from a Kroger's in Ohio.
    I never saw them in LA. I suspect they'll eventually hit KB Toyworks as clearances.

BTW, if anyone sees an Artemis, please stash. Thanks.

Guys, local sightings in Vegas of the TOD wave have been at Smith's grocery stores. (Makes sense, Smith's and Food4less are both Kroger's)

So keep an eye out!

A few more Joes at Burbank Target this morning, I picked up the EEL. No SW... someone kinda organized the pegs by character, so I finished up with a couple stragglers. There's a peg & a half of Yarnas, almost a full peg each of Imp. Engineers, Even/Yaddle, Kashyyyk Troopers... heck, maybe even Jodos, I didn't think about organizing them.

Pointed out two horrible swap jobs to redshirts, an Indiana Jones that was there yesterday, the whip-action one I think but with the hat removed (leaving a garish block on a half-head), a plastic whip instead of the thread one, and NO other accessories. On a KOTCS Indy card (insert, at least); the other was a B'omarr Assault BP with the Anakin & BD removed, replaced with a carded Anakin without his belt/skirt (I imagine the thief wanted an SA Anakin with a plastic skirt) and what seemed to be an Episode I Battle Droid (slashed, I think) without its head. What really got me is the thief didn't even return the parts he probably didn't want, the soft-goods skirt and (guessing) the animated-style BD head.

Really wish that scumbag would find some other store to mess with...

Saw a Joe variant/error also, on a Tiger Force Duke. His left forearm is the previous style, with the horrible 'split in the middle' wrist articulation, but the sleeve & joint are the Tiger Force green. Zero signs of tampering, and given the other new figures it must have come from the case like that. Seems a plausible error if TF Duke and regular/jumppack Duke are assembled in the same area.

Target's still splashing all the JLU 3-packs around the DCU pegs to make everything look 'full'. It'd be nice if DCU actually shipped regularly!

HOLIDAY25 is the new code available at HTS for 25% off. If you buy more than $50, shipping is free. Just got an AT-TE using this.

Last night at Rosemead WM, I found the new comic packs along with several comic packs that had the figures swapped out. The figures were hooded with black robes making it difficult to tell who they were. I feel bad for some kid that ends up getting these and I to hope one day catch someone returning swapped figures...

At lunch today, I found (but passed on), the TRU Battlefront BPs (clone and droids). They also had a few cases of CW figs with Dooku, PloKoon, etc.

That HTS.com coupon code is great- but they have nothing I want (except the BMF which I can't afford even with a discount).

Nothing really new at Burbank Target... they have the Yoda/Coruscant Trooper BP, and vehicles have quickly dropped to just two Azure Angel Anakin fighters. I passed basics, CPs, and the Yoda BP under the scanner, and they've got all of that stuff in the stockroom apparently, and plenty of room on the shelves & pegs for all of it. Only a Dengar/Mandie & Leia/Mandie pack on the CP peg. It'd be nice if they ditched one of those Miniatures pegs and made it for CPs again, so they could put a full case or two out... not that I particularly want to spend $14+ on any of 'em

I stopped by WM on my way to work & found several cases of CW w3. There were also a few of the new Comic Packs w/ Clone Emperor/Luke & Faie/Vos. I couldn't pass those up.

They had the new Cars "cube" which had been ransacked already...probably a few days ago.

No new Joes, but I did just order the new vehicles from HTS...H.A.W.K. & Sting Raider. Get 'em while they're hot.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I stopped by WM on my way to work & found several cases of CW w3. There were also a few of the new Comic Packs w/ Clone Emperor/Luke & Faie/Vos. I couldn't pass those up.

They had the new Cars "cube" which had been ransacked already...probably a few days ago.

No new Joes, but I did just order the new vehicles from HTS...H.A.W.K. & Sting Raider. Get 'em while they're hot.
    Thanks for the intel, ordered myself a set of these !!!

Found at Target this morning the new wave of GI Joe figures (Blowtorch and the new Resolute cartoon figures (Cobra Commander, Cobra Soldier and Duke)). Also found the new Transformers Classics Hound with Ravage.