Page 591 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 91491541581587588589590591592593594595601641691 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 10402
    Target Burbank looks pathetic these days. I hope they stock up before Xmas- for the kids' sake of course.

Saw the Cars tumbleweed McQueen today- really dumb. Why would they paint tumbleweeds green?

I'm selling a Jango Fett mini-bust and Anakin Skywalker animated maquette if anyone is interested.

My Kotobukiya R2/3PO should arrive Monday, best $49 I've ever spent!

I got a few Transformers from HTS today. The exclusive Dragstrip and the repaint G1 Starscream. I really love these two.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTS-Formers.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I got a few Transformers from HTS today. The exclusive Dragstrip and the repaint G1 Starscream. I really love these two.

Cool!

Hey, does everyone know that KayBee is closing for good? Well, they are. Every single store. Bye-bye KayBee. It's a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Cool!

Hey, does everyone know that KayBee is closing for good? Well, they are. Every single store. Bye-bye KayBee. It's a shame.
    It's a shame. As a kid, I remember there'd be 2 or 3 toy stores in the mall. Plus the department stores would also have a toy department. Now there are none.

Cool!

So that means Chubby13 won't have his backdoor supplier anymore.

While I hate the lack of competition for Target, TRU, etc, KB has sucked for years. Their prices are ridonculous and their stores are ghettos most of the time. The holiday KB stores are an even bigger insult. I miss the Glendale FAO Schwartz.

Big bad toy store and Amazon.com both have the BMF's for under 100 bucks !! I also went to 2 walmarts and they too have it for 99.99 !!
    If anyone still needs one now's a good time !

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    Big bad toy store and Amazon.com both have the BMF's for under 100 bucks !! I also went to 2 walmarts and they too have it for 99.99 !!
    If anyone still needs one now's a good time !
    That figures. I finally broke down and got one from Hasbrotoyshop a couple weeks ago for $120, thinking that was the lowest it could get. Now it's even lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    So that means Chubby13 won't have his backdoor supplier anymore.
    Actually, that's going to be good for his business. No competition plus he'll be able to sell ALL kinds of toys now, which he couldn't do before because of mall regulations. Part of Kaybee's contract with the mall was that they would be the only toy store in there with no competition. Chubby13's was not considered competition for KayBee because it is a "collectibles" store.

Actually, that's going to be good for his business. No competition plus he'll be able to sell ALL kinds of toys now, which he couldn't do before because of mall regulations. Part of Kaybee's contract with the mall was that they would be the only toy store in there with no competition. Chubby13's was not considered competition for KayBee because it is a "collectibles" store.
    Great! All we need are more overpriced toys. Anyone see the Office this week? Princess Unicorn dolls on sale for 200 bucks at Chubby13's store!
    Haven't bought much lately. Nothing I really need to have. Might get the TRU bust up sets if I see em though.

That must explain why Suncoast had such weird toy selections. What the F is the city's obsession with signing deals of "no-compete" with retailers? Vons/Pavilions made the city sign the same agreements, so when their stores close down, no other grocery stores can open up in their place. And without competition, in a crappy mall, KB still sucked. Good riddance. I'm sure this happens in other cities, but it sucks. Honestly, I'm surprised TRU is still in business. Thank god I'm more or less done with retail collecting.