Page 594 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 94494544584590591592593594595596597598604644694 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 10287
    Hmm - thanks. Worth checking, I guess.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I definitely haven't seen UBP's in last year's numbers at all. Most of my sightings have been at NoHo Target by the way. The most I've ever seen at one time was 2 Tatooine and 1 Christophis. They're usually on the end-caps. The GI Joe UBP's are out in much larger numbers though. Have you tried the old DPCI trick?

Burbank TRU had the Ep 2 Jedi Starfighter with Hyperdrive Ring for $24.98, down ten bucks from the original price. Since I also had the TRU 20% off coupon in my wallet, I ended up buying it, $19.98.

NoHo Target had a lone CW Dooku, I bought him.

Burbank Target had great shame, and no CW figures whatsoever. Burbank TRU had some CW Codys and some other stuff.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I definitely haven't seen UBP's in last year's numbers at all. Most of my sightings have been at NoHo Target by the way. The most I've ever seen at one time was 2 Tatooine and 1 Christophis. They're usually on the end-caps. The GI Joe UBP's are out in much larger numbers though. Have you tried the old DPCI trick?
    I've wanted to, but I have no idea what the DCPI is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    I've never seen anything like that there, but if they have that there, I'd be happy to pick it up for you.

Has anyone seen the Target Ultimate BPs? I haven't seen so much as a shelf tag and I've been hitting once or twice a week for three weeks at three different targets.
    I just saw them on an end cap at La Cienega Target yesterday. I think there were at least 2 or 3 of each UBP.

Anyone have an extra Leia Mighty Mugg? It can be loose (if in new condition). My daughter wants one now, and they have disappeared from retail or online.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    very funny chaddy and sentry. You can't beat free. Question to ask for u wb guys - if they had it at the lot store, would u guys scoop up the Kubrick 5 movie box set that was released last year for me? need to scrape up the dough for it, but want it badly. thx.
    I picked that up when it came out, it was a good price, ( i believe around $28), I will check to see if it is there next time i am in the store. I wish they had made it in a blu ray set though. You have to buy them single.

Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    I picked that up when it came out, it was a good price, ( i believe around $28), I will check to see if it is there next time i am in the store. I wish they had made it in a blu ray set though. You have to buy them single.
    thx man. you're awesome!!

Thanks, Darkagent. That's the closest I've come. Saw the sarlaac and was official turned off by it. The Christophsis set was already gone, though. So, still looking.

And yeah - the Joe pack is getting way better distro (or just isn't as popular). I hit 4 Targets total today. Ugh.