Page 598 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 98498548588594595596597598599600601602608648698 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,980 of 10343
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    hopefully that move helps out collectors more than scalpers.

Joe freaks: LF TRU had two cobra bazooka troopers and 3 or so Paravipers. They also had a Resolute duke. Pretty cool. Too bad no wraiths.

Saw the 1/4 scale Maul. Looked ok, even though Maul was listed at 1.75 meters tall. He's not that tall is he? I remember my Anakin character key said he was 1.83 m. Maul as tall as Anakin? aaa not quite. A 1/4 Qui-gonn would be cool.
    So did you stash those Joes or do I have to continue to use my amateur collecting skills to hunt for that Resolute Duke?
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

sorry. didnt stash. I put the duke toward the back of pegs though. Got distracted with a phone call - thought people had paravipe and bazooka -i at least could've stashed the duke im sorry.

Don't worry about it, bikerscout. I already have plenty of Para Vipers but you can never have enough!

2 cases of the resolute Joes are hanging right now on the pegs of Burbank Target. Sorry, didnt have time to stash as I was already late for a job.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyB View Post
    Just thought I would let you guys know some little Burbank news...

TRU is moving into where Linens and Things was in the Empire Center and next door where Shoe Pavilion was is going to be a Baby's R Us.
    Well, then it's a combo store like Los Feliz. We've been waiting years for this- when's it gonna happen?

P.S. Now I can't claim to need to go to OSH for home improvement as a cover for checking out TRU. Good thing my retail days are all but over.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Well, then it's a combo store like Los Feliz. We've been waiting years for this- when's it gonna happen?

P.S. Now I can't claim to need to go to OSH for home improvement as a cover for checking out TRU. Good thing my retail days are all but over.
    Why can't you claim that? You afraid you're gonna get followed? Does Hasbro have your phones tapped? Hahahhahaha.

I don't know why I think that's funny.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Carson Target had 2 BMFs on clearance for $99.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Why can't you claim that? You afraid you're gonna get followed? Does Hasbro have your phones tapped? Hahahhahaha.

I don't know why I think that's funny.
    He's talking about an excuse to give to his wife. You would have to be married to understand.

You got Lowes for that now! And take her to Ulta...

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    He's talking about an excuse to give to his wife. You would have to be married to understand.
    In that case, he'll have a lot more excuses in a shopping center that big.

And I still think it's funny.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!