Page 601 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 101501551591597598599600601602603604605611651701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 10414
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Yep... no kidding here. Plumber Bob beat me to the only 3 at the store, but gave me one with the thrashed/opened box. What a guy! k/d!
    Saw 5 BMF at a Valley Target around noon today for 97.xx They rang up that way in the scanner and the whole shelf was marked 30% off. After seeing your post, I went back at 7pm and the shelf was 75% off, NO falcons. Shoot, they marked them down sometime this afternoon, after I left. Oh well. I did get a canvas top Indy cargo truck for 5 bucks though and Han and Greedo bobbleheads for 1.48 each.
    Congrats on the Falcon.

I ordered a Skeletor plus box of JLU stands from Mattycollector.com today.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Saw 5 BMF at a Valley Target around noon today for 97.xx They rang up that way in the scanner and the whole shelf was marked 30% off. After seeing your post, I went back at 7pm and the shelf was 75% off, NO falcons. Shoot, they marked them down sometime this afternoon, after I left. Oh well. I did get a canvas top Indy cargo truck for 5 bucks though and Han and Greedo bobbleheads for 1.48 each.
    Congrats on the Falcon.
    what a shady Target. 30 to 75% off what kind of crap is that?? They always go to 50 or 60% first. Expect you to go back 5 times i guess. Terrible.

The guy hasn't shown receipt b/c he doesn't have a camera, but on RS a guy bought a BMF at Costco for $20. Dinged up box though. I'd say that guy takes the cake for now, non-mint box. I never play the clearance game, I hate gambling and I'm glad I got mine early. (Paid $75, using Hasbro play rewards refund)
    Last edited by bikerscout; 01-16-2009 at 08:45 AM. Reason: dash

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I ordered a Skeletor plus box of JLU stands from Mattycollector.com today.
    The JLU stands were the worst I've ever bought. I thought I was buying the stands that come with the 3-packs. Sadly, the majority of the JLU figures don't have peg holes, so the stands have to be bulky enough for slots to hold the figures.

Yeah, those JLU stands are pretty bad. There's a review video on I think Youtube that actually shows how worthless they are.

Target clearances are usually 30%-50%-75%. From what I've seen, the change usually takes place midday/afternoon Thursday. If a store has items on clearance for 30% off for a long time, they usually skip 50% off and go directly to 75% off.

Target West Hollywood had new Transformers Animated and Universe. TF:A was Safeguard 2pack (Jetfire & Jetstorm), and Blazing Lockdown. TF:U was Dinobot and Smokescreen.

All the prices on Hasbro were up at this store, SW figures (the price for comic packs, $14.19!!!), TF figures, everything. No more Target for me, I guess.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Picked up some clearanced Indy items today at Burbank and NoHo Targets:

12" Indy - $10.48
    Cairo Thug 2-pack - $2.96
    German Soldier 2-pack - $2.96
    Last Crusade 5-pack - $4.96
    Adventure Heroes Indy/Marion - $1.74
    Adventure Heroes Belloq/Ark - $1.74

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Target West Hollywood had new Transformers Animated and Universe. TF:A was Safeguard 2pack (Jetfire & Jetstorm), and Blazing Lockdown. TF:U was Dinobot and Smokescreen.

All the prices on Hasbro were up at this store, SW figures (the price for comic packs, $14.19!!!), TF figures, everything. No more Target for me, I guess.
    JT, what are you talking about? TFU Deluxes are 8.99, Animated deluxes 7.78. I got Set 3 and 4 of the GI Joe dvd Mass Device sets at that store. Got Dinobot, Cyclonus and Starscream at another Target earlier in the day.

What?! The new Joe DVD packs are there. Blasted! Rise of Serpentor, here I come!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!