Page 601 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 101501551591597598599600601602603604605611651701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 10414
  1. #6001
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Yep... no kidding here. Plumber Bob beat me to the only 3 at the store, but gave me one with the thrashed/opened box. What a guy! k/d!
    Saw 5 BMF at a Valley Target around noon today for 97.xx They rang up that way in the scanner and the whole shelf was marked 30% off. After seeing your post, I went back at 7pm and the shelf was 75% off, NO falcons. Shoot, they marked them down sometime this afternoon, after I left. Oh well. I did get a canvas top Indy cargo truck for 5 bucks though and Han and Greedo bobbleheads for 1.48 each.
    Congrats on the Falcon.

  2. #6002
    I ordered a Skeletor plus box of JLU stands from Mattycollector.com today.

  3. #6003
    Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    Saw 5 BMF at a Valley Target around noon today for 97.xx They rang up that way in the scanner and the whole shelf was marked 30% off. After seeing your post, I went back at 7pm and the shelf was 75% off, NO falcons. Shoot, they marked them down sometime this afternoon, after I left. Oh well. I did get a canvas top Indy cargo truck for 5 bucks though and Han and Greedo bobbleheads for 1.48 each.
    Congrats on the Falcon.
    what a shady Target. 30 to 75% off what kind of crap is that?? They always go to 50 or 60% first. Expect you to go back 5 times i guess. Terrible.

    The guy hasn't shown receipt b/c he doesn't have a camera, but on RS a guy bought a BMF at Costco for $20. Dinged up box though. I'd say that guy takes the cake for now, non-mint box. I never play the clearance game, I hate gambling and I'm glad I got mine early. (Paid $75, using Hasbro play rewards refund)
    Last edited by bikerscout; 01-16-2009 at 08:45 AM. Reason: dash

  4. #6004
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I ordered a Skeletor plus box of JLU stands from Mattycollector.com today.
    The JLU stands were the worst I've ever bought. I thought I was buying the stands that come with the 3-packs. Sadly, the majority of the JLU figures don't have peg holes, so the stands have to be bulky enough for slots to hold the figures.

  5. #6005
    Yeah, those JLU stands are pretty bad. There's a review video on I think Youtube that actually shows how worthless they are.

    Target clearances are usually 30%-50%-75%. From what I've seen, the change usually takes place midday/afternoon Thursday. If a store has items on clearance for 30% off for a long time, they usually skip 50% off and go directly to 75% off.

  6. #6006
    Target West Hollywood had new Transformers Animated and Universe. TF:A was Safeguard 2pack (Jetfire & Jetstorm), and Blazing Lockdown. TF:U was Dinobot and Smokescreen.

    All the prices on Hasbro were up at this store, SW figures (the price for comic packs, $14.19!!!), TF figures, everything. No more Target for me, I guess.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

    "In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

  7. #6007

  8. #6008
    Picked up some clearanced Indy items today at Burbank and NoHo Targets:

    12" Indy - $10.48
    Cairo Thug 2-pack - $2.96
    German Soldier 2-pack - $2.96
    Last Crusade 5-pack - $4.96
    Adventure Heroes Indy/Marion - $1.74
    Adventure Heroes Belloq/Ark - $1.74

    -Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

  9. #6009
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Target West Hollywood had new Transformers Animated and Universe. TF:A was Safeguard 2pack (Jetfire & Jetstorm), and Blazing Lockdown. TF:U was Dinobot and Smokescreen.

    All the prices on Hasbro were up at this store, SW figures (the price for comic packs, $14.19!!!), TF figures, everything. No more Target for me, I guess.
    JT, what are you talking about? TFU Deluxes are 8.99, Animated deluxes 7.78. I got Set 3 and 4 of the GI Joe dvd Mass Device sets at that store. Got Dinobot, Cyclonus and Starscream at another Target earlier in the day.

  10. #6010
    What?! The new Joe DVD packs are there. Blasted! Rise of Serpentor, here I come!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO