Page 606 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 106506556596602603604605606607608609610616656706 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 10416
    Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Nope, sorry to say, but that's the price I picked up the new TFU Cyclonus and Smokescreen for. It was also clearly labeled on the pegs that way too.
    Where is this? I haven't seen that. I've seen the sale price and the regular $10.99 price at multiple stores so far.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post

That store has always been a skangy rat hole.

Dude, that is the quote of the year!!!

Where is this? I haven't seen that. I've seen the sale price and the regular $10.99 price at multiple stores so far.
    They are 8.99 at Burbank Target. Full pegs of both animated and universe this am.

Found the newer Saga Legends wave this morning at NoHo Target. Only got one Red ARC Trooper, left everything else.

This was La Cienega Target. $7.94 for TFU and $10.99 for Animated. They'd just stocked today and the pegs are over flowing with new TFU.

Hi again!

Hey there! Haven't been posting to the forums for a while, mostly because I took a break from collecting until more OT stuff started showing up.

I heard Legacy W5 is starting to show up, so I hit Glendale Target just after opening. They had CW W4, and plenty of them (2X each). Stashed a Goldie and a Space Trooper (wish I'd checked this board before, and I would've stashed the Padmes. ). PM if'n you want 'em.

The shelves were pretty full of SW stuff -- recession is hitting, I reckon? Hope all you guys are well.

CW wave 4

Found all 5 of the figures from CW Wave 4 this morning at both Targets in Granada Hills (on Balboa). The Magna Guard and Space Clone are the best of this wave. Also found remnants of the Saga Legends wave but passed on those figures. Also found the AT-TE Battle Pack at the same Targets. This is one of the better battle packs.

Didn't get a chance to post last night, but yesterday around 5pm I picked up a couple Target Muggs in NoHo. Shocktrooper, Biggs, and Snowtrooper. I asked a Toy dept guy nicely, if he had any of the Target exclusive Muggs, and he scanned one, showing they had more in stock. What he brought out, along with a 3PO and Rex, he said were all they had. Maybe they didn't get a case with Teebo etc.? Didn't get up early enough today to go and see if there were any more.
    I really like the shocktrooper.

Will someone in Burbank or NoHo please stash a Biggs Mighty Mugg for old Speck?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Will someone in Burbank or NoHo please stash a Biggs Mighty Mugg for old Speck?
    But what about people in Los Feliz or Glendale?

hah, our stores are clogged with shelf warming Muggs so there isn't even room for any of the exclusives.