Page 611 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 10286
    Big ol' endcap of Target exclusive Mighty Muggs this AM at Glendale. I woulda stashed, but there was lots of them.

For those of you that don't mind paying $8.79 a figure, Alhambra Target just now had multiples of all wave 5 figures. I think I'll be waiting for HTS to have a 20-25% plus free shipping promo. All of this wave strikes me as being available on the site for the remainder of the year.

Anyone want to sell or trade their BAD'S? I have a bunch of loose clones and stuff. I want all the BADs so far.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Anyone want to sell or trade their BAD'S? I have a bunch of loose clones and stuff. I want all the BADs so far.
    Turbo, I take it you mean complete droids but would you take loose pieces?
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

I rather it be complete.
    (Like my posts)

Target Glendale had CW Goldie and Comic-Pack Dark Empire Luke & Clone Emperor. Their prices have skyrocketed, $8.79 for basics and $14.19 for comic packs, you can kiss my money goodbye Target!

TRU Los Feliz had all 4 of the X-men Origins Wolverine comic series 3.75" figures, but I bought them.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I went hunting for the 1st time in about 4 months and I didn't find crap! anyways, Please someone come get some of thi sstuff.

Anyone want this stuff?

($8 each. Buy 3 get 1 free. Unleashed only) PP only add 4 % for PP fee.

Exclusive Froto with dead red clone $10
    Bossk
    AOTC Yoda
    Tuskin with Rifle
    IG-88
    Jedi Luke
    Storm trooper
    Hoth Luke
    Sing
    Regular 1st release Vader
    ROTS Anny
    ROTS Obi
    AOTC White Clone
    Removable helmet Vader $20 shipped SOLD
    Chewy with Bowcater
    General Grievous
    Blue Chick Jedi
    Dooku with lighting
    Darth Maul
    Jango
    Han
    Padme
    Mace
    AOTC Annie
    AOTC Obi

Loose........
    Leia on Speeder bike 25 shipped
    Boushh 10 shipped
    Jango 25 shipped
    IG-88 $18 shipped
    Dengar $15 shipped
    Bossk $25Shipped
    4-LOM $18 Shipped
    Zuckass $20 shipped
    Regular R2-D2
    R5-D4

3 sets of Jedi Temple Assault BP figures that's 15 Brand new figures for $25 shipped!

Hoth BP with Probe Droid Loose for 10 shipped

4 Loose Senate PODS $15 shipped
    (Like my posts)

Picked up Bossk Mugg today in Northridge. Just had 1, and a Biggs, but seemed to far away, especially in the rain to stash him. Liking the 8.99 price tag too. Figure selection was sparse.

can't stand MM. And they're making me into one without my permission.

I wanted to post this sooner, but after i got off from my graveyard and went on a run yesterday, i hit the sack. Anyway yesterday am, picked up a stash of wave 5 Han, ben, and jawa at Porter Rch Walmart. Thx to anton for that one. Nothin else really special there, had some SW tac on clearance and some IJ figs, all pegwarmers. When i went to pick up the stash, i checked the PR TRU and they had 2 of the 3 new comic packs (ki-adi/hett and wedge/wolfguy), but i stashed them for anton & he got there so fast i ended up meeting up with him. There was a Vos/Faie pack left too. Anyway they had a lot of the later wave SL including ARCs and 501st -that whole mess. They had 4 BFII clone packs and 2 Droid packs - don't know how many are left now as Anton said he told a friend who was lookin for those. This was as of 11:30ish yesterday. Oh yeah, tf fans -they had animated Swindle and blurr. Love the colors on Blurr. Hope this helps.

Anyone seen "Fanboys"? It premiered yesterday. I will probably go to see it tomorrow, but would like to hear if it's worth it from a fan's POV.