Page 631 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 131531581621627628629630631632633634635641681731 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 10380
    Burbank Urban Outfitters has a ton of Mighty Muggs upstairs- mostly Transformers and GI Joe, but there are some pegwarming SW ones for $9.99. Of note, there are quite a few ANH Han Solo's- I almost freaked when I thought they had a ton of Leia's (a quick eBay profit to be had, but common sense took over when I realized they were GI Joe- white Ninja somethings).

Success! Picked up the sole Yavin BP at Glendale -- at 1PM on a Saturday of all times!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    How much are you guys paying for the Yavin pack? I really did not feel like paying $26+ for it at my local Target the other day so I passed it up for the time being.
    The price is definitely a bite. I've been coveting that R5, so they had me hook, line, and sinker. Nice figures and vehicle, IMHO.

Went to Lowe's at 8am, so I stepped inside Target. All the usual characters were there, including Plumber Bob and pals. Saw a Yavin BP- not sure why everyone wants these- is it for the "vehicle" inside?

Someone on ebay is selling tons of new Mighty Muggs at $9.99 each plus $6.50 shipping. Looks like the only way I'm gonna get Ben Kenobi.

Stashed a Yavin BP at Glendale Galleria Target - if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Scalper Sanchez sighting at Glendale Target and then Los Feliz TRU this morning.

I got CW Kit Fisto, Jar Jar and the 41st clone from that Target so it seems like he's not even touching anything besides hot wheels nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    How much are you guys paying for the Yavin pack? I really did not feel like paying $26+ for it at my local Target the other day so I passed it up for the time being.
    I got it for $23.99 I think. Plus tax. It would be great if it were only twenty dollars... That said, for this pack, which I think is a real home run for on OT collector like myself, it was well worth it.

The Transport is just something I thought we'd never ever see. And the droid is, as I guess I keep saying, just a stunning little repaint figure.

Ordered a set of the new Mighty Muggs. If anyone wants the Hoth Luke for $12, send me a PM. Not sure when it will arrive yet.

Target Culver City had an Ugnaught, Leia, and Needa, plus 2 of the animated Jabba sets. $7.50 for the basics, $24 for the bps.

Needa's right foot articulation is set at an extreme angle, making it kinda hard to work with.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hmmph. Figures. I decided not to go out and hunt today. I'll correct that tomorrow, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Went to Lowe's at 8am, so I stepped inside Target. All the usual characters were there, including Plumber Bob and pals. Saw a Yavin BP- not sure why everyone wants these- is it for the "vehicle" inside?

God I'm happy I don't see people like that anymore!

It's the Droid that most people want then the truck. The sleeper in the pack is the Tec! People are army building them. I think it will be a platform for future troops. No one seems to care too much about the Pilot.

BTW why whats up with the MM Leia? It's selling for a lot?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)