Page 639 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 139539589629635636637638639640641642643649689739 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Clear your PM box!

Done!!!!!!!!!!

pm'ed ya on Rebelscum Commtech. pls take a look.

Wal-Mart has stocked the first waves of all sizes for Transformers Revenge of the Fallen. I posted more details in the Toys/Other/Transformers thread.

Not to be outdone, Target stocked the ROTF toys this morning as well.

Just met up with some people who were at Botcon today (shouts to Ryan over at seibertron.com) -somewhat bad news for those who wanted to collect the first run ROTF toys at the con with exclusive foil packaging. Guy who I was talking to was at the main store or the TF coll. club store and said he saw them issueing 'first day' stickers to slap on the packaging --no special foil print. How lame Hasbro!!! Anyone with those stickers could just buy the line toys at Target or Wally and then put the sticker on. Ultra lame. Glad I'm not collecting these anyway. More details as I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Just met up with some people who were at Botcon today (shouts to Ryan over at seibertron.com) -somewhat bad news for those who wanted to collect the first run ROTF toys at the con with exclusive foil packaging. Guy who I was talking to was at the main store or the TF coll. club store and said he saw them issueing 'first day' stickers to slap on the packaging --no special foil print. How lame Hasbro!!! Anyone with those stickers could just buy the line toys at Target or Wally and then put the sticker on. Ultra lame. Glad I'm not collecting these anyway. More details as I hear.
    Agree!

Pinche Hasbro!

Lol. I liked your edit Comm. The email reply had a lil different wording.
    I still haven't seen this 'sticker'. I'll try and take a pic tomorrow. Get well soon dude.

All cheeziness aside, when I went into the con for the first time today (rem., it's been 10 yrs.) I got that feeling of "this is TF heaven" Nirvana!! Bliss!! Same feeling I felt for SW at CIV. Can't beat it!!

Hoth Luke Mighty Mugg for sale

Title says it all. MIB, I paid $13.75 shipped.

ACME Sale

My Memorial Day sale Acme poster shipped today. Now just have to wait for Zazzle to ship my stuff.

Zazzle orders have shipped. Guess I'll be going to the frame store next week.

I made a stop at Target this morning...hadn't done that in a while. It was nice seeing heaps of new Transformers filling the shelves. There wasn't much that interested me except for the exclusive Superion. I always loved the buildable Transformers when I was a kid, so I grabbed him.

Anyone know when the buildable Constructicons get released?