Page 651 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 151551601641647648649650651652653654655661701751 ... LastLast
Results 6,501 to 6,510 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    saw those the other day. Thx. Lookin at some pix on seibertron--droolin.......
    SAW what? JF?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

No. I wish, saw the primes u spotted. Wish me luck, going on the hunt right now --I know I'm insane, goin for him @ this time @ the height of the movie. Alpha trion & the tf gods will help me.......
    Last edited by bikerscout; 07-02-2009 at 10:02 PM. Reason: good luck

No. I wish, saw the primes u spotted. Wish me luck, going on the hunt right now --I know I'm insane, goin for him @ this time @ the height of the movie. Alpha trion & the tf gods will help me.......
    Yeah Good Luck, pick me up a JF and Homestead will you!
    (Like my posts)

saw those the other day. Thx. Lookin at some pix on seibertron--droolin.......
    Post a link to those pics!
    (Like my posts)

Wal Mart on Lyons Ave in Valencia has a bunch of LC Prime. Let me know if you don't find one, and I'll grab one for you. It's an amazing figure!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRupert View Post
    Hey JediTricks. All of the ones I've found are $34.99. I'll be more than happy to grab you one next time I see them (which will probably be today). I'll keep you posted!
    I appreciate the offer, but I'm going to try to hold out for $30.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeinabox View Post
    That's just robbery. I picked up couple of the Deluxe last week at Frank & Sons for "only" $14 and I still felt violated afterwards.
    Wow, that's actually a good deal at F&S, crazy! The sets still suck though for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey I gave you a few bucks extra, LOL
    Oh, trying to buy me off with money now, eh?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So you got one huh. What Target? I got off work early today and hit a few stores in hope of finding JF, but nothing. All they have is LC Meg and he looks ridiculous. I wish they would had used a Car or some kind of real aircraft for him. I hate the way he looks in both mods. I think SS looks retarded in Robot mode too.

On a side note I picked up a sealed MP Skywarp from Commtech. Thanks bud, hope you feel better.
    (Like my posts)

Picked up the HA Bumblebee at Los Feliz TRU this morning. $34.99 was a bit much, but then they were also giving away $10 gift cards with $30+ Transformer purchase. So the price "came down" to $24.99. Can't wait for the HA Sideswipe and HA Skids (with Arcee and Megan Fox). Anyone know when those will hit.

Has anyone picked up a Masterpiece Grimlock. Just wondering what's the best price for one of these. The lowest I've seen it for is $150.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Picked up the HA Bumblebee at Los Feliz TRU this morning. $34.99 was a bit much, but then they were also giving away $10 gift cards with $30+ Transformer purchase. So the price "came down" to $24.99. Can't wait for the HA Sideswipe and HA Skids (with Arcee and Megan Fox). Anyone know when those will hit.

Has anyone picked up a Masterpiece Grimlock. Just wondering what's the best price for one of these. The lowest I've seen it for is $150.
    In one way, I'm really cheesed at myself for not hitting TRU today, only Target (and finding ZIP), but in another I'm relieved because I don't have $35 to spend right now.

The best price is to wait until 2010 when Hasbro releases the US version.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Saw the new GI Joe movie figures & vehicles today at Target - they looked pretty cool but I passed (pretty sure the movie itself is going to stink).

Picked up the new Clone Wars Republic Fighter Tank, though (also at Target).

-Emperor Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]