Page 652 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 152552602642648649650651652653654655656662702752 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 10286
    I have not been able to toy hunt in a few weeks now. I stay up late and only really have successful hunts when I go to Target 1st thing in the AM.

I found my prize at a Target in the south bay. I hadn't been to that area in a while & got lucky. LC Prime is pretty awesome, the only semi-negative things are that he doesn't come with a blaster, the torso doesn't swivel (u could get some wicked poses goin if it did), and the armor sometimes gets in the way of the swords tucked in. What a b to transform -took me an hour. That's more time than MP Megs! The complexity/engineering is astounding though. Pick this guy up if you can find at a decent price.

darkagent -- the best time to buy MP Grimlock would've been when he first went on pre-order for TFsource and BBTS. He was $135 and $145ish at each store respectively. If u can get him for lower than $150 & u really want him, I'd go for it. I still don't recall H sayin anything about a US release -I was at the Botcon panel, but I do hope he's released next year.

this is really random -but Joe guys --does anyone have an extra Hall of Heroes Firefly they don't need or don't want?? I could go for one of those.

Target had the Evolutions sets on clearance for $16 and change, but I couldn't pull the trigger, I'm way too broke right now. I wanted that Pilots 2 set too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I just missed Jetfire (several I heard) at Wal-Mart. I went at 3am because I am having trouble sleeping and am still up this morning (not at 5am).

At 7:45 if I haven't crashed, I'll check Target.

Also I need to find a ton of those Anakin E2 Evolutions figures re-issued on the single card.

And I wouldn't mind Reverb, the Scout Class red motorcycle from Transformers.

Picked up the Ahsoka Jedi Starfighter and Echo Base LEGO sets yesterday (Walmart).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Target had the Evolutions sets on clearance for $16 and change, but I couldn't pull the trigger, I'm way too broke right now. I wanted that Pilots 2 set too.
    Picked up a Padme Evolutions finally, for the clearance price (16). Also been getting a few Muggs for future customs at the 8 dollar clearance price. Since this might be the end for Star Wars Muggs, without exclusives, I thought I try my hand at customs.

Saw the new CW deluxe figures at Burbank TRU yesterday - passed on all of them - not worth $18 + tax, IMO.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I saw the AOTC wave at retail for the first time yesterday at Valencia Target. I still haven't even seen the ESB wave at any stores. Fortunately, I've been able to rely on HTS but I hope things turn around for Legacy Collection when we get the new cards.

Target seems to be clearancing items with little rhyme and reason - I saw the Bumblebee Mr. Potato Heads for $7 today, so I wish they'd clearance out all the Yarnas and Ak Revs.

I have a transformers question: Anyone ever see the Animated Leaderclass Megatron around anymore in the L.A. area? I've been looking all over for one and have had no luck at all